What's new

Welcome!

Catch

itezinodi

Reaction score
Good morning guys, I'm here to complain about a subject that discourages any player from PA, "the scheme catch" this game is totally stuck. Many players spend horrors of balls to catch pokemon noob already take other players easy pokemon soooo much value, an example is this one: "KurosakiIchigo [117]: 20:15 Used 1 super ball, 7 ultra balls on Aerodactyl. 20:15 you caught a pokemon (Aerodactyl [90].) But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center ". CM, GM and ADM, please check it, pokemon great value should be much harder to catch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skyrus

Reaction score
Good morning guys, I'm here to complain about a subject that discourages any player from PA, "the scheme catch" this game is totally stuck. Many players spend horrors of balls to catch pokemon noob already take other players easy pokemon soooo much value, an example is this one: "KurosakiIchigo [117]: 20:15 Used 1 super ball, 7 ultra balls on Aerodactyl. 20:15 you caught a pokemon (Aerodactyl [90].) But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center ". CM, GM and ADM, please check it, pokemon great value should be much harder to catch.

It's all about luck, mayby like 100 000 aerodactyle's have been killed before he went there. He was just lucky to have the one that was gonna be captured. If this is true I think he got the best catch in padventures history. Nothing you can do about catch rate it's all about luck. Some people have 20 000 ub in lapras and some only have 100 ub and catch it. If you have throwed so many ball without succes mayby it's time to create another char and catch pokemons there :p.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't be jealous. It depends on your luck. That's all.

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
Well, I know what you feel, but that's PA, and you can have good skills, but without luck you can't be the best, that's sad true. Anyway, system in PA is good, and it doesn't need changes. G'luck.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
If you don't want % of success system then what do you purpose? Because on % system there's always the posibility of catching on the first pokeball, or just never catching, you know? It's all about maths, maybe you should study more to understand it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
stop crying, and will try to catch your.

- that's all folks XD
images

Catch it's all about lucky,and about which ball you use.

Blade1995

Reaction score
is only the luck bro ,me have bad luck in pokes tipe earth or rock u.u

by master blade

Back