What's new

Welcome!

Bug Ability after evo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turek

Reaction score
Hello.
I think that bugged and i have problem, because my hydreigon have ability "HUSTLE" (from deino later zweilous). Hydreigon have LEVITATE. After evo i understand that ability can stay of low form pokemon, but that after evo zwelious(ability only 1 HUSTLE) to hydreigon (ability only 1 LEVITATE) did not change, im in shock.
My problem it: Cant change ability by ability reset why? "You Pokemon doesn't have more ability options".
Yes u have more ability options, because i dont have levitate only hustle.
I know it bug... please repair it or i can give you ability reset and change ability for my hydreigon.

auKDlqJ.jpg

Ty.

Last edited:
A

Albuquerque

When evolves any pokemon has a 10% chance of keep the ability (this information is somewhere in forum). I know this because I already tried to make Wigglytuff and Clefable with friend guard and Camerupt with own tempo. These abilities that aren't show in the dex of last evolution are called "hidden ability" and can only be achieved by evolving a Pokemon and having the chance to keep ability.

Now if you can't reset this is because it really is buggy ._>

Last edited by a moderator:

Turek

Reaction score
Yes, my brother. It bug and no respect low lvl EXAMPLE:(boy with low lvl - catch deino or pokemon with 1 ability[example:hustle], bigger form with 1 ability[example: levitate],it chance for change ability [AT EVO] 10% -you said 10%- almost impossible,do not say how long time exp and cant change ability by ability reset. If i want bigger form ability how many i need catch low form pokemon 20? 30?.I understand if i want bigger form with good ability it i need catch bigger form, but here is question, how low lvl can catch it without access what now? good question.
I wait for answer support.

Last edited:

karksiukas

Reaction score
I've seen somebody having same problem with Mightyena (ability rattled) and they said they can't reset ability either

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
When evolves any pokemon has a 10% chance of keep the ability (this information is somewhere in forum). I know this because I already tried to make Wigglytuff and Clefable with friend guard and Camerupt with own tempo. These abilities that aren't show in the dex of last evolution are called "hidden ability" and can only be achieved by evolving a Pokemon and having the chance to keep ability.

Now if you can't reset this is because it really is buggy ._>

Where did you get that from? Cause I couldnt find anything about hidden ability..

Turek

Reaction score
6 days and 0 reaction, still waiting...

medz

Banned user
Reaction score

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
This forum should work like fb where we can tag someone and the person will get a notification xd

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
So nobody is really answering this topic?

A simple 'we will check it' or 'we are already working on it' or 'nah its supposed to work like this' would be fine

Nymeria

Reaction score
When you evolve a poke he Only have 10% chance to change his ability. So if your pre evo poke doesnt have the ability That the last evo does you are most likely not getting That ability that u might want. Ps: reseted pre evo pokes cant Change ability when he evolves.

Tsotss

Reaction score
When you evolve a poke he Only have 10% chance to change his ability. So if your pre evo poke doesnt have the ability That the last evo does you are most likely not getting That ability that u might want. Ps: reseted pre evo pokes cant Change ability when he evolves.

If I good remember he tried to reset ability and it didn't work.

kingofanything

Reaction score
Better see 1 page in picture you have message from reset ability this pokemon dont have any other choice but ity have so now nymeria you are wrong

Turek

Reaction score
I'm be patient, but 57 days without repair? i can ask? how long will it take?

Raczex999

Reaction score
8:02 You see a rocket ball.
Hydreigon [115][F]
Ability: Hustle
TM: Reflect
TM: Shadow Storm
Position: {x = 3389, y = 3672, z = 5}.

Gazpaczjo, diamond :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back