What's new

Welcome!

Botanics Studies Quest

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Twin Rocks Isle is now available.
To travel there you have to use the twin rocks ticket (formerly known as jungle ticket).
You need to be level 40 and premium status is also required.
You can hold only 1 Pokémon - Eevee of minimum level 40.
After using ticket, find the twin leaders of Mossdeep Gym in order to travel to the island.

vTlCiyY.png

There are a few missions to do with NPC Jinny, so she can grant you access to evolve one Eevee into Leafeon with the Moss Rock.

Zorua now spawns in Twin Rocks Isle,
and Shiny Eevee aswell.

Here is guide for one of the missions of this quest: http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?39831

Puriity

Reaction score
Where's the twin gym leaders of Mossdeep Gym? I already used my ticket.

Hohenheim

Reaction score
Where's the twin gym leaders of Mossdeep Gym? I already used my ticket.
There they are again.

For evolving Eevee to Leafeon you must have quest completed, then place your Eevee near the Moss Rock until it starts receiving energy, then evolve it normally. It goes without saying that it would not be wise to carry evolutionary stones (fire/thunder/water) with you.
cfQGYhV.png

NandoCruise

Reaction score
I think what Jinny tells you after you finish the first mission is wrong (grammatically speaking).

She says: "08:35 Jinny: Thanks a lot, dear! Now I want for you for a heavy but needed assignment... With another mission."

I believe what's on bold needs to be corrected.

If not, then it's a funny way of speaking.

Last edited:

Hohenheim

Reaction score
I think what Jinny tells you after you finish the first mission is wrong (grammatically speaking).

She says: "08:35 Jinny: Thanks a lot, dear! Now I want for you for a heavy but needed assignment... With another mission."

I believe what's on bold needs to be corrected.

If not, then it's a funny way of speaking.
I've had tiring nights lately, but her english is improved now :4:

Hohenheim

Reaction score
As it's not on abilities list. So if you could also explain what it does, that would be nice. :D
"Comes out disguised as the Pokemon in the party's last spot."
Illusion will change the appearance of the Pokémon to that of the last Pokémon in the player's party. Illusion will not disguise the Pokémon if the last Pokémon in the player's party is fainted or is of the same species. Illusion will replicate the type of Poké Ball, nickname (or species name if none), Shininess (if any), gender, and form of the Pokémon it is masquerading as; however, it does not replicate the level of the masqueraded Pokémon. The illusion wears off or doesn't work when the Pokémon with this Ability is directly damaged to half of its health.

huberto

Reaction score
I will report it here because I don't want to start a new thread about this just for this. One of Shrubs lost it's color:

Z2NZoyW.png

Back