What's new

Welcome!

Boomboon :3

Relinew

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my little space!

Throughout the story I was born player called boomboon. Just kidding.

A short review about my life in PAventures:

I was invited to play by a friend in 2011 I started playing with the name Eminenxz in PEARL server, my early days in the game were fun and did not know what to and always died, then I was slowly understanding and until finally learned to play. And the time elapsed in the game pokemon my team grew, until there came a time I retire for a while and give away everything he had acquired in the time I played. And when I returned I started playing in Diamond I met many people among those people are Zousa, Nosbell Dark, Ramirolimia. Then I turned again to retire and give away all my stuff. After a while I went back to play with my main character and the experience was not very nice as I play I collect many things to go back to being who he was, after a time they created a new server called Platinum.

Platinum started playing a character named Boomboon, as the server was new and we were competing to see who reached level 100 first, obviously not win But if win many friends is what counts. I had a lot of experience in play with the amount of people I know, I'm friends with people of different nationalities: Br, Pl, Mx and obviously Ve, I thank one of the people who helped me at the beginning Zouhiiro, after a while I got older and thought my estubo own guild where almost the entire Spanish-speaking community, where many were very good friends with me until the sun today even still friends.

Friends:

Platinum Audio
The Blackmore
Astral-Zero
Katkat kat [RETIRED]
Kazuya (Polish Community)
Kranberry (Polish Community)
Puchal (Polish Community)

Thanks for reading my little story !!

Then I will present photos of my progress starting from this moment!

Created: February 20, 2015

Back