What's new

Welcome!

Blez's dream last night..

Blez

Reaction score
Waking up in a room so unfamiliar, people screaming bloody murder, only thing I could of was run to the closet, but why not the window? Instincts I guess.. next thing I can remember 2 large bodies scurry into my darkened room and slammed the wooden entrance behind them. I could hear the breating like their chested was pressed against my eardrums.. beating faster than the speed of light. Suddenly my door explodes and another body emerges, that someone is wielding a gigantic knife, and lunged into my parents body, over and over I hear their unwilling screams fill my empty room. I quickly lunge from the closet and dive head first out the window and luckily stroke the edge of the lake that dwells in the backyard, scraping up my right arm very badly and blood spewing from the wound, "Get Him!" the large body shouted.. I quickly swam to the nearest shore that was available and sprinted as fast as my bare feet would allow me to, running over the minuscule pebbles and sticks didn't faze me at the time until I stopped, I quickly tossed off the blouse covered in blood, I banged repentantly on the nearest door, explained my story and they welcomed me inside, they gave me a shower and a room for the night, not needing the rest I refused but accepted the shower. I then heard a loud knocking and quickly shut off the water and listen closely, I could make out parts of pieces of the bodies that were following me.. "Have you seen a little boy anywhere around here"?, the lady that invited me in replied with no answer, then suddenly said that she hasn't and that they should leave.. They did so but wandered the surroundings of the building to check if I was anywhere near.. I thought to myself why they did this and what was their motive. I quickly got out of the shower and the lady whos name I never received helped me under the floor boards for further protection, but another lass accompanied me, there was a small fire underneath the floor boards where myself and the lass cassady lye, we spoke for a short time before she started to giggle and replying to one of the goons that were surrounding the building, just then the goon broke a small hole in the floor board, his eyes were dark blue as the frozen sky and snatched cassady right out from under the building. I then took upon myself to crawl back up the from the hole in the floor boards and told the lady what had just happened, she accompanied me with a younger lad, and we split for the nearby forest.. With the goons chasing us we quickly took shelter in a bush of tress thinking we would not be found, but the younger lad did not think the same was I was, he spoke out "They will find us, were not safe", I replied softly "Don't worry they can't climb so we have the advantage", just then one of the goons spotted us and we took of west to the beach, jumping fences as quick as our arms and legs would allow us to. We both quickly hopped into the ocean and started to swim until we were both tired of it all.. I quickly awoke from the dream and sank back into it. While swimming I spoke of nonsense "Do you think that there are any sharks in these water?" he disagreed.. we than quickly kept on swimming with no sight of the goons. We then arrive to a smaller abandoned village, and took shelter.

Thanks for reading, it was kind of a trip to experience this :D

Janjos

Reaction score
Waking up in a room so unfamiliar, people screaming bloody murder, only thing I could of was run to the closet, but why not the window? Instincts I guess.. next thing I can remember 2 large bodies scurry into my darkened room and slammed the wooden entrance behind them. I could hear the breating like their chested was pressed against my eardrums.. beating faster than the speed of light. Suddenly my door explodes and another body emerges, that someone is wielding a gigantic knife, and lunged into my parents body, over and over I hear their unwilling screams fill my empty room. I quickly lunge from the closet and dive head first out the window and luckily stroke the edge of the lake that dwells in the backyard, scraping up my right arm very badly and blood spewing from the wound, "Get Him!" the large body shouted.. I quickly swam to the nearest shore that was available and sprinted as fast as my bare feet would allow me to, running over the minuscule pebbles and sticks didn't faze me at the time until I stopped, I quickly tossed off the blouse covered in blood, I banged repentantly on the nearest door, explained my story and they welcomed me inside, they gave me a shower and a room for the night, not needing the rest I refused but accepted the shower. I then heard a loud knocking and quickly shut off the water and listen closely, I could make out parts of pieces of the bodies that were following me.. "Have you seen a little boy anywhere around here"?, the lady that invited me in replied with no answer, then suddenly said that she hasn't and that they should leave.. They did so but wandered the surroundings of the building to check if I was anywhere near.. I thought to myself why they did this and what was their motive. I quickly got out of the shower and the lady whos name I never received helped me under the floor boards for further protection, but another lass accompanied me, there was a small fire underneath the floor boards where myself and the lass cassady lye, we spoke for a short time before she started to giggle and replying to one of the goons that were surrounding the building, just then the goon broke a small hole in the floor board, his eyes were dark blue as the frozen sky and snatched cassady right out from under the building. I then took upon myself to crawl back up the from the hole in the floor boards and told the lady what had just happened, she accompanied me with a younger lad, and we split for the nearby forest.. With the goons chasing us we quickly took shelter in a bush of tress thinking we would not be found, but the younger lad did not think the same was I was, he spoke out "They will find us, were not safe", I replied softly "Don't worry they can't climb so we have the advantage", just then one of the goons spotted us and we took of west to the beach, jumping fences as quick as our arms and legs would allow us to. We both quickly hopped into the ocean and started to swim until we were both tired of it all.. I quickly awoke from the dream and sank back into it. While swimming I spoke of nonsense "Do you think that there are any sharks in these water?" he disagreed.. we than quickly kept on swimming with no sight of the goons. We then arrive to a smaller abandoned village, and took shelter.

Thanks for reading, it was kind of a trip to experience this :D

EoRMoA.png

Back