What's new

Welcome!

Bets For Duels

Ludacha

Reaction score
Well ppl would know who is good in duel,and wont duel him...less duels

I would add that 3,2,1 counter on duels..that ppl open in same time
EXAMPLE

START DUEL-Both need click on pokemon-it count 3,2,1 and poke automatic open...
Becouse sometimes ppl dont want open first...always that problem...and if they lose mostly said "I lost bcz i opened first"

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
Yep, he's right about that, and that is one of the reasons that makes me disagree on it a bit more than agreeing.

EXAMPLE START DUEL-Both need click on pokemon-it count 3,2,1 and poke automatic open...
Becouse sometimes ppl dont want open first...always that problem...and if they lose mostly said "I lost bcz i opened first"
Agreed about that, suggested it once before, since then both will release at same time as in tournament to make it more fair, like in tournaments.

Ashk, about your idea, well it's good, but I agree about what Ludacha said, which makes me disagree more than agree. It's better if you just before you duel, you make a deal with the other dueller that if he loses he pays you example 50HD.

Yuujin

Reaction score
It's still a nice thing to HAVE, even though some people will refrain from using it.
And about that 3 - 2 - 1 Auto-countdown is well needed and I'm sure it would be loved by the whole community!

Makarno.-

Reaction score

EXAMPLE

I think you didn't read properly. He said 0-50HD, so duels for 0 cash would still exist ^^

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Yep, he's right about that, and that is one of the reasons that makes me disagree on it a bit more than agreeing.

Agreed about that, suggested it once before, since then both will release at same time as in tournament to make it more fair, like in tournaments.

Ashk, about your idea, well it's good, but I agree about what Ludacha said, which makes me disagree more than agree. It's better if you just before you duel, you make a deal with the other dueller that if he loses he pays you example 50HD.
As you can see, he said 0-50HD's, then it means you can always invite someone with a "0HD" offer.
About your idea bro, I totally agree, and also I agree with that counting time that wesker talked about.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't see your comment before mine makarno xD

Last edited:

WARIOandme

Reaction score
As you can see, he said 0-50HD's, then it means you can always invite someone with a "0HD" offer.
About your idea bro, I totally agree, and also I agree with that counting time that wesker talked about.
I know that it was 0-50hd. I think if it should be implemented it should be 2 options when you duel with the opponent.
1: Normal duel> Choose amount of Pokes>start duel.
2: Duel with bets (where one of the players chooses the amount, and both has to agree it by clicking yes or no, when example this message appears) "player xxx has invited you to duel with bet (50hd), do you want to accept?" Then click "yes" or "no". If yes..>Start duel>Winner gets the cash automatically from the other players backpack/locker. (Both of the players need the amount of cash in the Locker or Backpack).

Then it sounds great :p

Makarno.-

Reaction score
I know that it was 0-50hd. I think if it should be implemented it should be 2 options when you duel with the opponent.
1: Normal duel> Choose amount of Pokes>start duel.
2: Duel with bets (where one of the players chooses the amount, and both has to agree it by clicking yes or no, when example this message appears) "player xxx has invited you to duel with bet (50hd), do you want to accept?" Then click "yes" or "no". If yes..>Start duel>Winner gets the cash automatically from the other players backpack/locker. (Both of the players need the amount of cash in the Locker or Backpack).

Then it sounds great :p

There's no need to create 2 different kind of duels, just do it like this:

13Q7ja.png

And as example: "Makarno is inviting you to a duel of 5 Pokemons! (Gamble: 2 Ten thousand dollars, 50 hundred dollars)"
And if Gamble option isn't clicked just "Makarno is inviting you to a duel of 5 Pokemons!"

WARIOandme

Reaction score
There's no need to create 2 different kind of duels, just do it like this:

13Q7ja.png

And as example: "Makarno is inviting you to a duel of 5 Pokemons! (Gamble: 2 Ten thousand dollars, 50 hundred dollars)"
And if Gamble option isn't clicked just "Makarno is inviting you to a duel of 5 Pokemons!"
Yeah that works too, something kinda like that I ment xD. Would be glad to see the Adminstrators implement that :p

Pyrokar

Reaction score

EXAMPLE

It's not up to me, I don't know how to do it either, but I believe it's pretty simple and easy to make system/scprit (w/e) like that:

- both players accepted the duel
- countdown begins (5-10 seconds - it doesn't matter)
- released Pokemon is (and here two conditions) :
a) (primary condition) the one you had in Pokemon slot
b) (secondary) the one that releases itself after/release 0 command

I think it's doable.

Back