What's new

Welcome!

Balanced Pokemons

Torkal

Reaction score
I have a question, pokemons will be balanced ?
For example: X electric pokemon lvl 100 will be as powerfull as Y electric pokemon ?

I hope you understand my english xDD

Thanks!

Thor

Reaction score
You mean a level 100 Electabuzz will be as strong as a Magnemite level 100?
Well, It depends on the attacks of the pokemon and the trainers level ofcourse.

Torkal

Reaction score
mm
Trainer lvl 100 have a electabuzz level 100
and other trainer lvl 100 have a magnemite lvl 100

imagine that they have the same attacks, they will be = ?
Thanks

No Chyba Tak

Reaction score
Torkal said:
mm
Trainer lvl 100 have a electabuzz level 100
and other trainer lvl 100 have a magnemite lvl 100

imagine that they have the same attacks, they will be = ?
Thanks

ofcourse not lol...
electa is much stronger than magnemite... even if it would have same attacks, but power of attacks will be higher.

Torkal

Reaction score
But that means we can not go with the pokemon that we like, all the high lvls will go with the same pokemons.

I dont like this :S

Thanks for answer!!

jowwwww

Reaction score
Torkal said:
But that means we can not go with the pokemon that we like, all the high lvls will go with the same pokemons.

Thanks for answer!!

are you insane?

all high lvl with same team? this isn't p.o

i think you should be thankful to the creation of this pokemon, otherwise you would have to play p.o, that you are obligated to stuck with the same team.

srry about my bad english.

Torkal

Reaction score
jowwwww said:
Torkal said:

Thanks for answer!!

are you insane?

all high lvl with same team? this isn't p.o

i think you should be thankful to the creation of this pokemon, otherwise you would have to play p.o, that you are obligated to stuck with the same team.

srry about my bad english.

Im very thankful for the creation of this server, but i have my favourite pokemons and i will play with my pokemons.

Imagine that Dragonite will be the best pokemon, all the high lvls will have a Dragonite for the simple fact of being the strongest.

I'm only asking, im not demanding nothing.
I think that the pokemons will be "balanced", Magnemite should be able to beat a Voltorb, and Victribeel should be able to beat Venusaur.

If Venusaur were overpowered, venusar will beat easy Victribeel, and it weren't balanced, do you understand ?

Thanks

Renett

Reaction score
I don't think that is a good idea a Rattata be so powerful like a Snorlax.

Xexomaru

Reaction score
Well u say all high levels, yet training one since dratini lvl 15-20 will not be an east task...and i bet lots of people whill go whit the original Ash team, bulba/pika/char etc.

For me whit venusar(since it's fast when riding) and fearow, ill be happy, also the pokes streng will be determined by how u use them, casting solar beam/bullet seed (just and example) when the enemy is in front of ur poke is ok, it will be bad if just spammed and the enemy is on a diagonal place.
And also the elemt should be the correct, u could try to kill a kabuto whit a earth poke(since its rock type) and u will get owned :twisted:

Carlitos I

Reaction score
I think its a bad thing...

I once read a threat that said that the server would be balanced so a 100 ratticate (trained)
could beat a charizard but its from another threat so I dont know how the proyect has changed :)

xegearz

Reaction score
Renett said:
I don't think that is a good idea a Rattata be so powerful like a Snorlax.

I think he is stating the idea in a wrong way. I think all pokemons most be balanced but balanced does not means they are equally strong. Balanced means that the same experienced trainer can achieve the same goal with both pokemons with strategy and skills even thought they have different attacks or stats.

An example is tibia vocations, they are supposed to be balanced and not necessarily because they are equally strong or have same spells. A paladin can achieve the same goal than a knight or magician with skills and a plan taking advantages of their unique skills. Speed, skills, and strength can be used in different ways.

This should not apply to legendary pokemons or mewtwo or mew.

Keemstar

Reaction score
Dude are you stupid? Magikarp [10] vs Charizard [100] - Magikarp wins?!?! Dude no way I don't want this if PA would make the Pokémons balanced I would quit! But I will never!

Back