Another good day with Diamond off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Tkz0Fwx.png

HeNJ7Ej.png

cKTsUCs.png

The kind of guys that logs on subcharacters to wish other people's death.

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
i liked how u cuted the part u was provoking us talking about how u are a incredible player on Pearl and we never reach ur level, sir drama xD

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
i liked how u cuted the part u was provoking us talking about how u are a incredible player on Pearl and we never reach ur level, sir drama xD

I changed characters. But the report was made not about the discussion, but on swearings. Whenever you discuss something like a grown man, there's nothing to report.

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
I changed characters. But the report was made not about the discussion, but on swearings. Whenever you discuss something like a grown man, there's nothing to report.

i can see how grown man u are, provoking players and then hiding ur words haha now i have things to do, cya baby

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
it has been dealth with.
BTW clever to create a char insulting a "unnamed polish person", after being deleted by our polish administrator.

18:51 Raissa has taken the action "Deletion" against: Xo G, with reason: "Destructive Behaviour" and comment: "bye".
18:52 Raissa has taken the action "Deletion" against: Goxy, with reason: "Destructive Behaviour".
18:56 Raissa has taken the action "Deletion" against: Polones nojento, with reason: "Destructive Behaviour".

A tip to people that behave like this: please stop, rules are there to be followed and staff will deal with things like that accordingly

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, actually he was just banned for 24 hours, but came on another character to do the same and considering the fact that he does it almost everyday, I decided to delete him.
1 toxic kid less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back