What's new

Welcome!

Altaria

Status
Not open for further replies.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
I suggest Altaria can learn TM07 Draco Meteor.

Altaria is a Dragon type Pokémon and Draco Meteor is a nice Dragon type move. Another point is that Altaria did not have another movie with the same attack area as the Draco Meteor so I can't see a reason why it can't learn it. Other Dragons have or can learn Draco Meteor, like Dragonite,Flygon,Hydreigon,Kingdra,Haxours and Garchomp.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello, taking advantage of this already existing thread, I would like to suggest and know if any changes could be applied on Altaria. There is no doubt that It is an excellent pokemon, recently one of its movements has been changed of formula (Dazzling Gleam). But still I would like to suggest a not so subtle change so to its flying side. The idea I would like to register here is to replace tornado by defog and sky drop by air drop. Defog is a skill, which certainly does not have 100% chance of hit, but it's something a little bigger and better than tornado. Air Drop, simply to does not make it with many area moves, making it OP. And maybe, you could add TM Tornado to its TM learnset, and of course including restrictions for too many AoE moves on TM learnset.

Thanks in advance.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, taking advantage of this already existing thread, I would like to suggest and know if any changes could be applied on Altaria. There is no doubt that It is an excellent pokemon, recently one of its movements has been changed of formula (Dazzling Gleam). But still I would like to suggest a not so subtle change so to its flying side. The idea I would like to register here is to replace tornado by defog and sky drop by air drop. Defog is a skill, which certainly does not have 100% chance of hit, but it's something a little bigger and better than tornado. Air Drop, simply to does not make it with many area moves, making it OP. And maybe, you could add TM Tornado to its TM learnset, and of course including restrictions for too many AoE moves on TM learnset.

Thanks in advance.

I think that altaria don't need any changes since she's very good and there's no point in giving her such a strong aoe skill that can also damage pokemons through substitute. So she won't receive changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back