What's new

Welcome!

Alot Questions And Unknown Things To Ask...

TheJorden

Reaction score
Hello im New Here.
i want to ask if this is pokemon online.com.br
becuse if it is i have noting to do here but i see beta stuff so i really really wonder...
and if this is pl or i can get pacc becuse i from israel...
and such as...what is the full site for making account.../downloading client..?
Fully Thanks For who ever Helps...:)
:p

TheJorden

Reaction score
Did Almost All of it...:)
No Date For Realse?..Why the hell there is download client but no acc maker?
or there is?...i see download client but no acc maker so i confuse..need answers pls..

Xampy

Reaction score
Omfg. where did you download the client? There isnt a client yet.
The game isnt out yet so you cant download a shit.

PokemonOnline BR is a piece of shit so dont confuse POBR with PA.

TheJorden

Reaction score
yea man i kinda notice my self how Pokemon Online BR is sux since i played there..not only players are some piece of shit..all of them almost!!! thiefs/scammers/piece of shit stealing xp...and not only that..i come from israel..i need wait about 2h+- to get online or wait all week and login in weekend..ON MORNING ^^
Question:..u have deadline for when the server well be open?
Question2:well be avilable to solve people from small far contires? like for me..cus i from israel..

Thor

Reaction score
You call Israel small?
I come from the Netherlands, my country is small :p

1)There is no deadline to the game, because if they set a date the pressure will eat them.
2)I do not really understand your question but I think you mean that you are from Israel which is not close to Europe where most people live, so you ask if there is lagg? Hmm, I do not really know maybe a little bit more as the players in Europe.

TheJorden

Reaction score
@Thor
my question really was how can i get pacc if i come israel...since in BR Pokmon Online Paypal disable in israel..so...i asked if its gonna be same thing here....
any other people might annswer?...:)

Thor

Reaction score
Quoted from the FAQ:

How do I buy the premium account and what is the price?
This system is not decided yet but probably using PayPal system. They are studying the price, it's not decided yet.

Afro Dillo

Reaction score
i think all ots should have a paypal system, its much cheaper for us to donate than by phone and they get all of the money rather than a fraction. i don't know why people bother with daopay and br equivalents

crazyivaan

Reaction score
Afro Dillo said:
i think all ots should have a paypal system, its much cheaper for us to donate than by phone and they get all of the money rather than a fraction. i don't know why people bother with daopay and br equivalents

That's true, paypal is more effective than any other payment method., btw your signature is quite big. can you resize it or replace for something else,

Regards

Afro Dillo

Reaction score
Thor said:
You call Israel small?

1)There is no deadline to the game, because if they set a date the pressure will eat them.
2)I do not really understand your question but I think you mean that you are from Israel which is not close to Europe where most people live, so you ask if there is lagg? Hmm, I do not really know maybe a little bit more as the players in Europe.

wtf netherlands arent small.

i come from england now that is small!

alek

Reaction score
Ummm

Afro Dillo said:
Thor said:
You call Israel small?

wtf netherlands arent small.

i come from england now that is small!

Israel
Area Total 20,770 / 22,072 km2

England:
Area Total 130,395 km2

Netherlands:
Area Total 41,526 km2

Back