What's new

Welcome!

Alola - Akala Island!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
1uTI8Rd.png

Second Island of Alola - Akala is available!

What's new

- Akala Island can be accessed by premium players
- You can teleport to Heahea city or Paniola Ranch. To be able to do it you need to do "Getting Familiar with Alola" Quest.
- You can find there many new Pokemons
- There are few new quests (trials, grand trials, chest and continuation of Zygarde Quest.
- Another NPC with Alolan Tasks (different from those available on the first island)
- Quest for Access to Tapu Lele - The Guardian Deity
- New hidden achievements.
- Some pokemons don't spawn normally. Find out how to spawn them by yourself!
- There are 2 new shinies: Shiny Turtonator and Shiny Incineroar.

keegan

Reaction score
Now if with this project to pick up players who have stopped playing, let's go up with Alola, raissa and staff members

huberto

Reaction score
I have to agree about grass trial, I feel like the only way to complete it is being super lucky with ingredients placement. I tried to complete it few times before and after extended time but for me time wasn't a real problem. The problem is that you "sniff" every possible sqm in Lush Jungle but you sometimes get 1 ingredient only. Either area is bigger than we think it is - not limited by bush and stuff so we have to start sniffing outside the jungle or ingredients can spawn at minning/harvest place and you cant pick it up because non of 3 pokes we have to use there can use minning and harvest is time limited. Would be great if we at least know the area we should be checking with sniff so we don't waste time trying to check every sqm in jungle 2 or 3 times with no results.

mmarvim

Reaction score
Some pokemons spaw 120+ only sometimes. It's proposital?
I noticed so far: Pyukumuku, Mudscale, Lopunny and Diggersby

demzpacito

Reaction score
Some pokemons spaw 120+ only sometimes. It's proposital?
I noticed so far: Pyukumuku, Mudscale, Lopunny and Diggersby

i suppose, thats not something new.. theres one chandelure at 205 to which it happens too, vires at inq electric, etc

mmarvim

Reaction score
i suppose, thats not something new.. theres one chandelure at 205 to which it happens too, vires at inq electric, etc

But INQ, 205 it's common, many pokemons are 120+, i'm talking about places like a ranch, where anyone can go

drozdzyk667

Reaction score
And why u deleted my post Raissa? because of real opinion? rotfl

I will write it once again, grass trial is irracional, the idea is great but the project implementation just stupid, as I said in my deleted post the game should be pleasure to keep players not to discourage them, it does not mean that it must be very easy, but in some way balanced.
I really admire and appreciate the new lvl of quests, story line (if I can call this like that) etc.. but still quests need a bit more brain or maybe just few tests on the tutors/gms side (trustworthy people who wanna give their own heart for it) before realease.

drozdzyk667

Reaction score
#can't edit previous post.

I do not criticize only, I'm trying to help, good opinions are not always helpful..

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
And why u deleted my post Raissa? because of real opinion? rotfl

I will write it once again, grass trial is irracional, the idea is great but the project implementation just stupid, as I said in my deleted post the game should be pleasure to keep players not to discourage them, it does not mean that it must be very easy, but in some way balanced.
I really admire and appreciate the new lvl of quests, story line (if I can call this like that) etc.. but still quests need a bit more brain or maybe just few tests on the tutors/gms side (trustworthy people who wanna give their own heart for it) before realease.

I didn't remove your post, but I approved it, because your langauge was inappropriate. Learn to express yourself in another way.

PS. Zygarde quest is something additional. It's for players who like to reveal secrets and have something challanging to do, it also requires to use brain. Items, that are obtainable only from bosses is a normal thing and will never ever be changed. Reward from this quest has to stay a little bit rare, which is Marshadow and unique TM False swipe that only few pokemons will be able to learn.

@Inko
here's the area (all black sqms)
IlY1PEM.jpg

Back