What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaho

Reaction score
writes once again closed the topic because I do not this something I wrote. wants to unban.

Dominato

Banned user
Reaction score
What are you expecting? You reviced the answer in your old post. You have 30 days of holidays.

The Viper

Reaction score
You should feel lucky.
According to Danixx, you already did it 2 times.
Next time you may come and visit me at Deletera.

Bakarus

Reaction score
Its easy to adhere to the rules, but their are consequences when you don't. What you are experiencing is the consequence.

The Viper

Reaction score
"4. Account Sharing/Trading/Sale
You are not allowed to trade, neither sell your account or your player for any form of value. Players related to this action will be severely punished. You should not share your account with others, as there is always the probability of account hacking and theft of items.
Staff members must not ever do account sharing of their characters and forum account in power.

5. Illegal Trade & Illegal Trade Advertising
Sales and purchases of in-game items for other things that are not in-game(ex. SMS, real life money, other game stuff, etc) is strictly forbidden, aswell as its advertising. Whoever is found doing this will be instantly banished. Doing it countinuosly will result into the player's deletion."

Im funny huh?

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
If you didn't see it here, there are 2 char deleted from different accounts for the same reason.

auckb.png

Its name starts with Jaho, which is your forum account.

I don't really care if it's your "brother", take care of him then. Don't make anymore threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back