again xDDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
For what I have received ban this time? XDDDDDDDD

Nick: Wyciszek

Btw, you are only when you have to ban/delete someone dear GMs, nobody even replied to my thread created few hours ago, good job xD

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
I gave you notation.

ILH2Qp.jpg

good night.

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
there isn't spamming, there is isn't even racism in it, so thanks for taking 1 premium day from my account XD

Spamming with racist statements will lead to account Banishment/Permanent Banishments (deletions), depending on the grade of the offenses.

1. text "brazil shit" isn't about Brazilians, just about him so it doesn't touch more than one player

2. flaming latin kings isn't racism I think xD, and 80% players of their guild should get deletion so maybe this game would be better for normal players

Last edited:

Zelricks

Reaction score
there isn't spamming, there is isn't even racism in it, so thanks for taking 1 premium day from my account XD

Spamming with racist statements will lead to account Banishment/Permanent Banishments (deletions), depending on the grade of the offenses.

1. text "brazil shit" isn't about Brazilians, just about him so it doesn't touch more than one player

2. flaming latin kings isn't racism I think xD, and 80% players of their guild should get deletion so maybe this game would be better for normal players

Your behavior is very inappropriate. Wishing someone's mother to get a cancer only proves that you have problems with anger. But no, that's not what you have been punished for.
You were racist towards Brazilians. Racism is stricty forbidden, but I guess, as a former tutor you know it pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back