Welcome!

Aerodactyl 150+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorszak

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I am writing about it on the island Aerodactyl 150+
As you know Aero is a rare pokemon. And let it be!!!
For this, please delete respawn at 150+.
And Aero should be much stronger because it has a few people.

groszek

Reaction score
agree rorszak
aero is very very rare pokemon and only 5 resp Aero in world
plis reduce resp aero !!!

Majkel

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

As you know Aero is a rare pokemon.
fc550x550white-u4.jpg

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
I will catch aero. You want delet resp aero in 150+ pleace because u have this pokemon and u will have still expensive pokemon? In other respawns is only 1 aero and his respawn is 5min it too long. Aero is still very rare pokemon and will be very rare because this catch is the hardest.

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
It used to be only one 15 minutes resp 2 years ego i believe. 5 min is realy fast compared to that.

Sheeper

Reaction score
First of all
Rare =/= Strong, it's well balanced now, with Tms it's pretty awesome, so I can't see a reason to buff it.
Rare, why should it be so extremally rare? It isn't any kind of pseudo legendary, just a fossil, should be a little bit more rare than kabutops/omastar, but since it's already pretty rare leave it as it is.

PS there are like 20 or even more aerodactyls :p

Last edited:

Elmemelas

Reaction score
reduce the respawn of Aerodactyl? I disagree, not everyone caught it and is very difficult.
PS1: If you have a aerodactyl, I feel this thread is for your benefit.
PS2: If you don't have a Aerodactyl, are you doing that costs more and more difficult to catch with few respawns.

Last edited:

Szacho

Reaction score
Disagree.
Okay, Aerodactyl should be rare. And He is. Also imagine this situation: PA staff removed spawns from 150+ and if someone would like to catch Aero on his island there will always be busy and all of ppl will ks.
And last thing: Did You noticed, that his catch is ultra hard?

groszek

Reaction score
5 aero= resp 4 place
5 aero is very rare really?
how many resp pupitar? how many resp larvitar? lictitung? with ? and no problem ?
aero olny 2 serw 19 <diamond and pearl>
go go 1000 aerodactyl , good luck <3

Ludacha

Reaction score
Your idea sucks...
Its hard to catch
Its still rare
It will be rare in future
Strong dosent mean rare,or rare dosent mean strong

So idea of removing respawn from 150+ idea is stupid....150+ area is for high lvls,so why not to add some strong there
This game having more and more good players,ppl get more lvls and catches...so it should be improving time by time
even in this...we had before 1 aero...now example 15...whtas normal,we have game 4+ years

Sheeper

Reaction score
Ehhh.
Egoists.
Someone can close?

Egoists? You are egoists here noone else. Everyone should have the same chances to catch aero, and if some aeros were caught at 150+, why shouldn't I have the same chance to catch it here? Personally I have thrown nearly 5k balls at single 5minutes spawn and just 1k at 150+, so please, don't call me egoist because I want the spawn to stay, I want it to stay because I wouldn't stand a fact ppl like Alfafa, Michalaknb, Ketos or whoelse caught it here made it easier than me.
2nd thing, If aero catch rate wasn't changed, I can ensure you it's extremally low and aero will remain rare for a looooooooong time

groszek

Reaction score
i have 15 aerodactyl 130 and want to cost the were 2kk...
i have good idea !!!
maybe add aero to kanto box 2/3? good idae? thx bro <3

diegomierv

Reaction score
The game is 4 or more years old and u guys dont let the game go forward! you want all to be rare and thing like that! and when someone catches crystal onix then what? u are going to say that the game is crap just because u didnt caught it.. Let the game go forward

Crommtheod

Reaction score
Ehhh.
Egoists.
Someone can close?

Bro, you who made the thread stop crying ... your idea is stupid, how to remove the two eros of 150+ ?. Ja is difficult to pick up on spawn only at 1 and 6 in 6 min ... I think you and this is 150 or crying, please stop D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back