What's new

Welcome!

[Support] About quest of elements lvl 100+ in Platinum

barth

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I do not know if this is the right place to talk but I and other platinum players are upset with the quest for lvl 100+ elements, it is designed to be done in large team of players with very specific Pokemon however the server platinum has few online players and almost no willing to help or has requested pokemons. Some of my friends have already given up the pokemon adventures because of it and I'm here asking for staff to rethink this quest that has discouraged many players. Some friends and me trying to do this quest 3-4 months and nothing. Sorry my english, and thanks for the attention.

Dagugo

Reaction score
disagree, many players already did there, try to search better for more players, now platinum have more players than pearl and players on pearl still doing it without problem, maybe you and your friends doesnt know how to seach for players that want to help.

barth

Reaction score
Agree or disagree dont resolve the problem, i never giveup but we are losing players because of that... I alread done this quest in other account but now with few players its upset, its a fact we are losing players because of it... But its my opinion you can listen or not...

Back