What's new

Welcome!

About Pokemon Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
i just wanna ask rebalance team if they will apply the changes that we people hve been asking for almost 2 months since the last rebalance change made by our dear friends from staff.
This tournament 2016 will have nothing new from Hoen and even from pokemons you rebalanced in your last list, because there are still pokemons that months and months passed and they weren't touched, sometimes we can imagine people from rebalance might have these pokemons and that could be a reason, but im a good boy and ill try to understand that they havent had enough time, it is an understandable reason, but now that you have announced a new tournament, i would like to remind you what you have to do before it. If you wanna see people use diferent pokemons and a very true good strategy of pvp titans, you must correct what it is NOWADAYS.

Aga announced already the date and hour, its about 2 weeks the time we have but like someguys said "it could be unfair if they change them 1 week before or somedays before", so i would like to see staff explaining us what could happen, the correct way is that he changed them asap, but if they gonna do it days before, they must tell us NOW that many pokes or some pokes gonna change" so people wont complaint, BUT, THEY SUPPUSED TO KNOW WHICH POKEMONS ARE OP ALREADY, SO THEY SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THE RISK TO BUY SOME OF THEM.
AA20ZFp.png

So based on several complaints made by players, THE NEXT POKEMONS SHOULD BE A BIT NERFED TO SEE THEM FINALLY GOOD REBALANCED.

- Gardevoir
- Steelix
- Empoleon
- Raichu
- Flygon
- Salamence

And pokemons with Excesive damage at Tms or Moves, like rock slice for example ...

The list that is above, it doesnt mean that these pokemons should change at all , i have already, WE HAVE ALREADY explained that most of their problems are located at their CD moves, very short cds can make them a beast op pokemon, like steelix rock slice 10s, moon blast of gardevoir with 4.5K damage, flygon sandstorm who can kill very easy ICE POKEMONS, empoleon very high damage, raichu paralyzing moves and very high damage at playnice/echoied voice with double team, salamence with too mmuch protections + high damage, Little things like this.

I wish we can finally see something new from pvp, if this dont change, then we will problably see the same winners, the same pokemons, the same op strategy of Gardevoir starter cuz there isn o pokemon that kill it, or steelix ...

Sorry haters and people, true hurts sometimes.

Last edited:

Narutoo'

Reaction score
and where is vire who kills lix to red? and others, where is dewong, skar and many others? They had some much time before this tournament so why make it now? People started to make their teams already and if they get nerferd they wont have time to sell them and buy others and even if required to exp them.

Even if they make rebalance now, we will still see the same pokes at tournament cuz people wont be bothered to change them.

Narutoo'

Reaction score
I wish we can finally see something new from pvp, if this dont change, then we will problably see the same winners, the same pokemons, the same op strategy of Gardevoir starter cuz there isn o pokemon that kill it, or steelix ...

Sorry haters and people, true hurts sometimes.

and as for winners, we might see the same ones cuz they are just better than others in pvp

p.s sorry i made 2 replys, i wanted to edit my previous one but made a mistake.

Last edited:

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Useless thread since there is lots of threads about rebalance suggestions... also you want them nerfed only because probably someone can use then againts you... they are not that Over Powered, they are already well balanced

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
hi orange its bad reading you if you dont even understand how rebalance things work, and you dont even have an argument for what you're saying.
There is a group of people who care for game more than you do as Tutor and we always suggest things at rebalance thread to improve some pokemons and report pokemons that have a kind of mistake.
Attacking solid suggestions for nerf its attacking your boss zelrick orders, he perfectly said that we as player must report what is overpowered to help them identify posible mistakes and bugs, i think zelrick or aga forgot to educate you, but looking at your photo ITS understandable.

Many things they are surely doing at test server, next time when you try to attack someone, make it look solid from a player who knows what is talking about.

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
We all know you are politically correct. Now that you got your 5 minutes of attention, let's (as you said) respect what Zelricks asked for, so if there is anything you want to talk about rebalance there are specific threads for that and a new thread like this wont make things come faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back