What's new

Welcome!

about Elmaz nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
everyone can say as they want but you have none proof of me asking that do you? how convenient :3, btw i like calling people noob all the time is not about thinking that i'm the best, its because it makes them mad :3
I cant doubt that coming from you. And I still think that your name should be name locked!!! :mad:

Last edited:

alastor

Reaction score
El mas chingon = Elmaz Sheengon, doesnt sounds a lil dirty for you?

but as you can see my name just sounds the same is not written the same way :3

What name will he put then?
"ProfissionalNolifer"?

it could be that or Mr Alastor :3, but i'm not a nolifer so i guess it should stick to Elmaz or Mr Alastor

Last edited by a moderator:

Hipek

Reaction score
but as you can see my name just sounds the same is not written the same way :3
It's not literally same then we'll do it this way: do you want new nickname?

ps.
Say „yes” it's cool and trend of last months.

alastor

Reaction score
It's not literally same then we'll do it this way: do you want new nickname?

ps.
Say „yes” it's cool and trend of last months.

it may be cool but my name rules :3 and is not against the rules people will think i get advantages from the staff if i get my name changed

Hipek

Reaction score
it may be cool but my name rules :3 and is not against the rules people will think i get advantages from the staff if i get my name changed
Well… it depends on how you read it so it may be a bit offensive. That's why it won't be „advantage” from staff. And no, sheegon looks ugly (my opinion). Hmm… you should be named like „Sir Tako” or something like it. Sir Tako… mm… beauty.
Hmm… well, it's not literally against rules but if you are spanish and read it, it can sounds like it.

Other thing is why nobody notice it until today?

Epic Mickey

Reaction score
Well… it depends on how you read it so it may be a bit offensive. That's why it won't be „advantage” from staff. And no, sheegon looks ugly (my opinion). Hmm… you should be named like „Sir Tako” or something like it. Sir Tako… mm… beauty.
Hmm… well, it's not literally against rules but if you are spanish and read it, it can sounds like it.

because their hate against him have reached their limits

alastor

Reaction score

i guess they did notice it

saying tako would be offensive or more like racist since i'm mexican, and i dont know how showing my selfsteem to the world could be offensive

Hipek

Reaction score
i guess they did notice it

saying tako would be offensive or more like racist since i'm mexican, and i dont know how showing my selfsteem to the world could be offensive
O.O
What is Tako in spanish then? I mean… „tako” is octopus in japanese. You are a kind of octopus who gather a lot of pokes with his tentacle! :D
I rly suggest you namelock just to not give hatters more reasons for hate you. Okay, having hatters = win but I think that there can be some limits. Don't you think so? :p

alastor

Reaction score
O.O
What is Tako in spanish then? I mean… „tako” is octopus in japanese. You are a kind of octopus who gather a lot of pokes with his tentacle! :D
I rly suggest you namelock just to not give hatters more reasons for hate you. Okay, having hatters = win but I think that there can be some limits. Don't you think so? :p

idk the limit yet :3 tako sounds like taco which is a kind of food in mexico.

sorry about that pamee :3

Hipek

Reaction score
idk the limit yet :3 tako sounds like taco which is a kind of food in mexico.
Trust me, you should know limit before you reach it. e.e
It's worst to lost all just because of trolling. :p

Then… new name? ^^

And tako… is just great name. Shame on your bad taste.. e.e

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Afaik 'Chingon' has different meanings

Elmaz Sheengon = The best one

If players, I recommend only native Mexican players who know of their slangs to post in here

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
For me the nick is right and no have some type of offense,i just laugh when i read"elmaz sheengon",because i never heard before but is nice the nickname mans,dont change :3
and about the hatters?yes,have a lot,but,this is all envy :3

Pam

Reaction score
Elmaz Sheengon sounds more offensive than this one "Arashi Kitakakita" and he got namelock.... So ;)
Sheegon for mexicans is obviously than means "chingon" and it's not a bad word, but if my mom hear me saying it she'll kill me.

I don't care about his name.
Elmaz Sheengon = El mas chingon
It's ok for me and I'm mexican ;p

Kirubin4

Reaction score
Maybe some people get jealous about how strong Elmaz is, or maybe Elmaz provoke they when they talk with him.

Change his name to Arriba Muchacho (i dont know what this mean, but seens real funny).

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
At least on Puerto Rico the word "Chingon" means the sexual meaning of fuc.er.
But nevermind if they are not going to change it. Ain't something that doesnt disturb the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back