What's new

Welcome!

About areas with EXP block.

Abble

Reaction score
Greetings everybody.

Today I'm here to suggest about the areas such as PAinquisition and PApoi, which have a block to the experience that goes to the character. It has been blocked since a long time because people were kinda abusing the place, upping there alone, making lots of experience and evetually getting high lvl'd without much effort. They did that utilizing the revives just after their pokemon die and using all abilities again, since revive "restores" all the cooldowns. (I even made a thread sometime ago to remove the "cooldown restore" from revives when used after they died, to make papoi a place to us be able to get lvls again, but it was rejected, (if you wanna check the thread here it is: http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?35097-The-need-of-PAdventures-players)). Therefore, PApoi and now PAinquisition still have character experience block.

My suggestion is quite simple, make the experience that goes to character works only when the player is there with another friend(s) using the tool enable shared experience from party.

b581zoX.png

The experience would only go from the pokemon that both (or more, depending on how many people are on party) hit at least one time the same pokemon, for example, if there are 5 people uping on party with shared experience, and 3 of them kill one pokemon without 2 of the team hitting it, only the 3 would get the experience from this pokemon. That would prevent abuse from people utilizing party, but lvling in different places.

Why this should be implanted?

1. It would stimulate people to lvl up in teams
  2. Big hunts to high lvl players would be used as often as they were meant to
  3. It would stimulate people to get higher lvl so they can get to those places and not only because of the boxes
  4. People would hunt in teams
  5. Pokemon that we can hunt only in those areas would be more desired (such as espeon, and it's famous TM Reflect loot)
  6. It would clean the areas which are very crowded and ks'd, such as palace quest (pretty much every area), gengar mansion, elemental quest (water area), TM case 3 quest etc. All of those places are used by high lvl players, and some of them shared with lower levels.
  7. Did I say it would make people lvl up with teams? x'D

With that said, I'd like to know what's the big deal of getting high level? I mean, we want to get level to the character as much as for the pokemon, to future quests and things like that, but there's no profit of getting higher level besides more life of the character and more speed while walking, so I really don't see why this could in any way affect badly the game. Leveling up with teams wouldn't give that much experience more than alone in different areas, if it even does give more experience.
Some people like to catch, some people like to duel all day long, and some just wanna get the highest level or be on the top 10, so please don't comment something like "it doesn't even matter, all that matters is the level of the pokémon".

TLDR: If you go to PApoi, PAinquisition with shared experience from party enable, you'll get exp to your character.

Any constructive criticism and opinion will be wellcome.

Regards,
Abble

Abble

Reaction score
Agreed with shared exp. Disagreed with removing the reset in the CD when u use revives

this suggestion has been rejected long time ago, this topic is not about that, I just commented that because of the fact that both of those ideas were made with the same concept, which is enable exp at those places.

huberto

Reaction score
This is something I wanted to suggest a long time ago, even if there would be half of experience to share between people (1/4 for each member if party of 2) it would still be great. Totally agree ^ ^

Last edited:

evotremex

Reaction score
I really enjoyed the idea of us beeing able to lvl up on those places again, PLEASE DO IT ADMINS!!!

Drifter

Reaction score
100% agree.

I'm coming into the level area where it'd be more fun to hunt with a team, this is right up my ally and i hope we get it working.

Back