Welcome!

Abble - Life Thread

Abble

Reaction score
xD

591w9rM.png

Abble

Reaction score
Ok guys, long time no see... I've stopped playing for almost a year; Came back this week and started doing the inquisition quest (which require task from tyranitar).
I didn't even notice it, only when I opened the damn CP, there was it, a god damn fucking aero. i never caught anything good, even from boxes always shit rewards, you can see by the notification as I caught the aero, only 75 pokémon caught. That has to be a reason so I have to come back playing!!!

Btw, i disbanded the guild because of the lack of players, so now this thread will be only mine, at least for a while.

ptHGgeC.png

Mrckb Integris :)

Reaction score
Ok guys, long time no see... I've stopped playing for almost a year; Came back this week and started doing the inquisition quest (which require task from tyranitar).
I didn't even notice it, only when I opened the damn CP, there was it, a god damn fucking aero. i never caught anything good, even from boxes always shit rewards, you can see by the notification as I caught the aero, only 75 pokémon caught. That has to be a reason so I have to come back playing!!!

Btw, i disbanded the guild because of the lack of players, so now this thread will be only mine, at least for a while.

ptHGgeC.png

can you retire again?
fuck_you.jpg

Mundisse

Reaction score
Gz noob back to respawm cause ''One and one make two, two and one make three. It was destiny''

Abble

Reaction score
Only team? Well thats hardest part of quest,doing it is funny and easy xD

not so easy, we did it all but lugia looks like a trouble, we were like dealing damage to her for 20 minutes and when i look to her health she's full again --' ahah, so we need i think like 8 people to kill it... we were in 4

TLDR I gave up on lugia and tp'd to city

Abble

Reaction score
Ok, after several times, lots and lots of revives/full revives (around 500) and a lot of time, I finally finished the quest. I wanted to sell the box because i know how my lucky is, but since the guys from the TV who watched the whole quest wanted me to open so hard, look the pic:

UAnMRtV.png

1H070YW.png

abre = open

So I did it, since lately I've caught an aerodactyl, my lucky could've changed... BUT

jrtMWcL.png

oFN09eJ.png

Back