Reaction score
Most users ever online was 75 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:21 pm

Hahaha WTF? xD! the pre-beta makes it :D

Enzed

Reaction score
Actually, the record is 103 (I think).

Toddler

Reaction score
Ahhh, yes, the forum was empty lol until the pre came.

Afro Dillo

Reaction score
i dont think they should have allowed the non active members to join the beta because they all kill steal. none of them speak english so when i'm there first and politely ask them to leave they dont even understand. They are rude and they spam game chat, it's just irritating.

Benny

Reaction score
Afro Dillo said:
they all kill steal.
none of them speak english dont even understand.
They are rude and they spam game chat, it's just irritating.

this

Drac

Reaction score
I agree with Afro Dillo, look, I do not like to kill the monsters of others players, in which case the other pokemon ...
but also has people who do not obey the rules, not speak or read and write English ...
are these people that make the game boring ... also has those who help, respect, if you are in the first on the spawn, they leave ...
I'm sure most players have played or still go play the pre-beta, are not going to be in Beta, for not being an active member,
or not cooperate with bugs.Or something like that,or...I dont know now! :?

Bye.
Drac

Enzed

Reaction score
Benny said:
Afro Dillo said:
they all kill steal.
none of them speak english dont even understand.
They are rude and they spam game chat, it's just irritating.

this

Wooow benny, piece of a comment! u should be a mod.

Now serious, Afro dillo +1

Jolt Nick

Reaction score
Look behind your computer...not that one -.-
Afro Dillo said:
i dont think they should have allowed the non active members to join the beta because they all kill steal. none of them speak english so when i'm there first and politely ask them to leave they dont even understand. They are rude and they spam game chat, it's just irritating.
heeey! your not talking bout me, right? :shock: i may be from brazil, but still prefer to have english friends than brazilian :cool:

Afro Dillo

Reaction score
Jolt Nick said:
[quote="Afro Dillo":2ewyyec6]i dont think they should have allowed the non active members to join the beta because they all kill steal. none of them speak english so when i'm there first and politely ask them to leave they dont even understand. They are rude and they spam game chat, it's just irritating.
heeey! your not talking bout me, right? :shock: i may be from brazil, but still prefer to have english friends than brazilian :cool:[/quote:2ewyyec6]
of course not you, i concider you my friend. i mean like those guys that came to ghastly and kept using razor leaf to try to kill steal me

Benny

Reaction score
Most users ever online was 93 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:06 pm

:D

Afro Dillo

Reaction score
it just shows that people want to go on to play and not to submit bugs, i bet over 50% of the players aren't even registered on the forums. people are selfish and it's a little sad

RedBull

Reaction score
Today he gets 733 Record .-.
Alright, it was one MageBomber with /login but is a Record xD'

Percin

Reaction score
Afro Dillo said:
it just shows that people want to go on to play and not to submit bugs, i bet over 50% of the players aren't even registered on the forums. people are selfish and it's a little sad

to true m8 .. to true...

Back