Status
Not open for further replies.

Denies

Reaction score
Thanks for the fun time guys :)!

Mucho love Denies And Marithjj!

Thor

Reaction score
Because they will have to restart the server many times, people will be complaining.
Also because they have to maintain the server if people are playing on it.

Syrus

Reaction score
Was great fun, Worth the 11 day wait I guess. Shame about having to pay for premium though since I don't have a credit card or anyting, But its all good I'll wait on the waiting list I guess.

Thanks for the beta. Was great fun.
Until the opening

Take Care All.

Lokitinho

Reaction score
Thank you all, it was good while it lasted beta ...
Thanks to the (p.a) Pokemon adventures,
very good beta ..
And special thanks to Elite and Lokinho (the best friends)

shivex

Reaction score
Thank you alba (i love u still LoL!) Zhivex! i will be the best player of PA (not really) humm.. ty for news gogogo!! 3 dec ;D

edit: srry 4 bad english i can't see keyboard

Gloe

Reaction score
hey everybody
my questions are :
- what exactly (besides riding, swimming, flying) gives you the premium account? is it worth spending money on it?
- next thing, are you going to add something like diamonds in brazilian version of the game so we could buy premium account without spending real money?
(if it means anything i hope that u actually will add some sort of ingame payment, as u can see, some of ppl are complaining that the payment in their country would be hard or impossible, diamonds could be a good way to solve that problem, however i know that u have to get real money for your hard work and i dont say that u dont, but these diamonds could be untradeable and availble to buy for e.g. at 50 lvl or 100 lvl or so, so that ppl will be sending you money, and the players who cant buy it for real money will be happy too. ofc maybe later, maybe their work will be much harder than ppl with premium account, but still they could get it)

thanks and pls answer me ;)
peace

Dziewiatka

Reaction score
I have 1 question. The video editor event ... HOW YOU GIVE THE REWARDS IF THE BETA IS CLOSED ?? MAYBE YOU GIVE BOX 4 AND 3 ON OFICIAL ??
i don't think so -.- i think this event has started for good video on trailer but no rewards -.- THIS IS BULLSHIT

Sammy-ROCK!

Reaction score
Dziewiatka said:
I have 1 question. The video editor event ... HOW YOU GIVE THE REWARDS IF THE BETA IS CLOSED ?? MAYBE YOU GIVE BOX 4 AND 3 ON OFICIAL ??
i don't think so -.- i think this event has started for good video on trailer but no rewards -.- THIS IS BULLSHIT
Your words are bullshit...
Nino said:
There will be first, second and third place. Price of the first place is a box 4, valid on open beta and 10 diamonds on the official, the second and the third place will won box 3.
The 3 best videos will get 10 diamonds on the official as Nino said and you didn't read.

Also for the ones wondering why PA will have paid premium. The reason is simple and I hope you all understand. South American dedicated servers are very expensive. The bandwidth is low with a high cost besides the hardware costs are also higher. It'd be unfair to make the ones who made this game afford such a high cost while we're having fun out of it.

guinhu94

Reaction score
when the game's back, i need to download a new client?
and map will change?
aaaand.....
accounts not more in acc manager, yes? :|

Thor

Reaction score
Guinhu, you will need to download a new client, about the map: I don't think it much will be changed, maybe a few things.
Accounts must be created on the website.

FlameD

Reaction score
I heard that the exp rate on BETA was 6x for trainers and 6x for poke (I've also heard 3x/6x ) and that the exp rate on the official is gonna be 1x/2x... not that i dislike with the idea of a lower exp rate but i think that it's going to be too low. :? :roll:
And also I think it would be nice if you could loot coins from players. That would make people more careful so they die less and the pokecenters depot thingy (dont know the name) would be used much much more.
And also, I've seen a lot of player botting (and I know they do because i talked to them and pushed them (if fishing) and such but they didn't react. Please fix some sort of bot detecter or something.
And please add some NPCs to duel besides the gym leaders. The gym leaders are VERY hard and I want to duel someone easier. I know that you can duel an other player but I like the idea of dueling an NPC better.

And yes I like colours. :D

And i think Thor should get a promotion! He helped me and alot of others ingame and he helps people in the forums. If what I've heard is right and he's just a tutor I think he should be promoted. YAY FOR THOR!

Evulkid

Reaction score
people have seen a charmander in the beginner island and i was wondering if premium was purchased would we have access to that charmander and if there is bulbasaur squirtle and maybe pikachu on that island with premium service? So pretty much if we have a premium account can we start with Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Or Maybe Pikachu?

FlameD

Reaction score
Evulkid said:
people have seen a charmander in the beginner island and i was wondering if premium was purchased would we have access to that charmander and if there is bulbasaur squirtle and maybe pikachu on that island with premium service? So pretty much if we have a premium account can we start with Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Or Maybe Pikachu?

I like your idea that premium accs have a island or something there they can catch a starter poke thats better than the free accs options. But I think a Charmander or such would be way too good. And also, don't you need higher lvl for a charmander?

Raze

Reaction score
Alot of people will pay pacc just to have a charmander , squirtle or bulbasaur.
BTW , please , make a SMS System most of the people will use it , specially people with 18- years , thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back