What's new

Welcome!

[22 Nov] Open beta going down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lusugo

Reaction score
FlameD said:
I heard that the exp rate on BETA was 6x for trainers and 6x for poke (I've also heard 3x/6x ) and that the exp rate on the official is gonna be 1x/2x... not that i dislike with the idea of a lower exp rate but i think that it's going to be too low.

Well, if it truly was 6/6 the exp gained is plenty. Maybe even too much. I've made numbers of 1kk exp/h fishing with a friend of mine, with a personal record breaking of 2,6kk/h on Squirtle island. Divide that by six and you get pretty decent numbers to hunt with.

Moj mistrz

Reaction score
FlameD said:
Evulkid said:
people have seen a charmander in the beginner island and i was wondering if premium was purchased would we have access to that charmander and if there is bulbasaur squirtle and maybe pikachu on that island with premium service? So pretty much if we have a premium account can we start with Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Or Maybe Pikachu?

I like your idea that premium accs have a island or something there they can catch a starter poke thats better than the free accs options. But I think a Charmander or such would be way too good. And also, don't you need higher lvl for a charmander?
Yea, they could just make new and newest characters, only to catch a charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur or pikachu just to sell them.. not good idea.

I think that premmy accs should have a premium time(bonus stamina) with not 50% more exp but just 25% more experience per kill. This could be more interesting for buy dacc. Facc could have a ride, maybe teleport (with more time to wait to next teleportation. ex. premmy have 10 min to tp and facc 20-25 min), surf NOT(cuz they could surf to other island and premmy acc will be not worth buying), fly NOT(cuz they could surf to other island and premmy acc will be not worth buying), but they can have dig, maybe minning, cut, blink and control minds. Thats all i think.

Insomniack

Reaction score
maybe u can add sms system but u wont be able to buy premium it would be more to help this game
for example 4dll for 100great ball
7dll for 100 ultra ball
kind of so ppl will just use it to support this game

LouisHaarp

Reaction score
I don't want to play a poke fan game where I need to pay to have acess for every pokemons.
"Gotta catch 'em all", if I can't do this, there's no reason to play.
I don't really like this capitalist system where who pays gets the advantages, just because they can afford it.
I do understand that the server has costs and bills to pay, but why don't you just make a donation system? Who donates, gets something like a rare item or maybe you should be able to buy pokemons or money from the website, but, only who pays has full access? That's not fair. Think about it.

Sorry, but if there's not a change on this premmium system, I'm retired.
(Posting with my friend's forum account, it's "Little Girl" in here)

D

Deleted_iKoob

LouisHaarp said:
I don't want to play a poke fan game where I need to pay to have acess for every pokemons.
"Gotta catch 'em all", if I can't do this, there's no reason to play.

Stop posting lies.

LouisHaarp said:
I don't really like this capitalist system where who pays gets the advantages, just because they can afford it.

You can get everything without paying (hint:diamonds).

LouisHaarp said:
I do understand that the server has costs and bills to pay, but why don't you just make a donation system? Who donates, gets something like a rare item or maybe you should be able to buy pokemons or money from the website, but, only who pays has full access? That's not fair. Think about it.

Sorry, but if there's not a change on this premmium system, I'm retired.
(Posting with my friend's forum account, it's "Little Girl" in here)

You dont need to pay for anything, you can of course play for free. Anyway there will be diamond system so you can buy pacc ingame from other players. We aint pushing anyone to play, if you dont like our system just dont play.

Jack

Reaction score
lol.... well good job with everything guys but premium is waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too much money... :?

Domidious

Reaction score
the donation is only 8 dollers usd... that's nothing. i would prefer it be like 10 or 15 for 3 months instead but 8 usd a month is nothing... im sure you can save up your lunch money from your mommy and have enough in just a few days LOL. either way i wish there were a donation for cash prizes but at the same time i can just sell extra diamonds to all you guys who don't want to/ cant donate. I will gladly donate to support Pokemon Adventures!

D

Deleted_iKoob

Domidious said:
the donation is only 8 dollers usd... that's nothing. i would prefer it be like 10 or 15 for 3 months instead but 8 usd a month is nothing... im sure you can save up your lunch money from your mommy and have enough in just a few days LOL. either way i wish there were a donation for cash prizes but at the same time i can just sell extra diamonds to all you guys who don't want to/ cant donate. I will gladly donate to support Pokemon Adventures!

Thanks for that words, as I said we aint pushin anyone to donate. You can buy premium for ingame diamonds.

Domidious

Reaction score
I just wish it would be up sooner than dec 3rd. :\ i thought it was suposseed to be the 24th of nov at first. but i guess not :( just so long to wait!

gilctm

Reaction score
I have a question ... with the premium system ... will have official website? or just this forum? :? :?: I know to get an idea of how to pay

Thor

Reaction score
gilctm, there will be an official site, where you can pay for VIP.
You can buy VIP via Paypal and some other payment methods.

TorNadO

Reaction score
YES GREAT PAYPAL :D

I have some questions also...
1, Would their be any max players/waiting list?
2, If no max players would it be any laggs like beta version?
3, Maybe hard to see know but would their be more than one server?
4, Should it be able to buy more than one month like buy 3 months but cheaper?

FlameD

Reaction score
TorNadO said:
YES GREAT PAYPAL :D

I have some questions also...
1, Would their be any max players/waiting list?
2, If no max players would it be any laggs like beta version?
3, Maybe hard to see know but would their be more than one server?
4, Should it be able to buy more than one month like buy 3 months but cheaper?

LOVE YAA PA STAFF! /TorNardO

What I've heard there will be 2 servers with a maximum of 500 players online.

jasm141

Reaction score
lack the official website ... actulizacion also come with the final version of pokemonadventures

eagerly wait the server to be ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back