What's new

Welcome!

10/02/2018 - Merge of Pearl to Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darken

Reaction score
a long time ago platinum was given the option to change to pearl or diamond but now do not give pearl the same option, it makes me a little unfair o.o

From there arose players who in a short time rose to the level of players who had more time playing and nobody complained

Tsotss

Reaction score
From mine side I would like to quote Mmarvim's post about daily:
Well, as title say, i would like to suggest new multiple daily's rooms. Something as test rooms or Box3 Hoenn quest, where you don't have to wait 30mins competing who click first or who is better in moving another away. Every single day is the same thing, and a little improvement of it will make it a way better.

I think we could have 3x rooms and in one time 3 players are allowed to entrance. Imagine - now on Diamond happens that are 3+ players waiting for it in diffrent hours. The Mmarvim's idea is wonderful.

Or if no - maybe in Kanto/Hoenn make some dailys rooms. (Obreviate long time ago suggested it, I'll try find him post and put here)
#edit: didn't find, but he mentioned some place where we could have more dailys rooms btw.

About Cloned Island - like the Inko's idea too. Also here I would like to suggest something. Little similar to words of Nando Cruise which talked about we could see on pa.org who is already on that island.
Well maybe improvement on NPC, I mean NPC gonna say something like that "On cloned island are already X players. Do you want to entrance?" - this way we could know how many players are there. This could bring avoiding a lot of KS, losing ticket time etc. (yeye KS sobject again)

Last edited:

Skroll

Reaction score
MuLV36r.png

Hi guys,
At Feb 10 2018 we will merge Pearl to Diamond. Every character from pearl will be moved to diamond for free.

Everyone, who owns a house, has to leave it before 09/02/2018.
Those, who own guilds, have to disband them before 09/02/2018.

In before you ask why we don't let players to transfer to platinum;
- Because it is how we decided after some debate between higher range staff members (gms-cms-admins)
- Because it would be unfair for players, who had to start from 0 on platinum and worked hard to be on top
- Because it would open door for things, that are rare in platinum or unavailable, that should stay as it is.
- Because it would be unfair for diamond players, that wouldn't be able to transfer to platinum.
- Because platinum since the beginning had to be a closed world with different rates. It will stay as it is.

If you wish to play on platinum, start from 0 as many others did.

We know, that either way we do, players will complain. We tried to wait with this decision, but it finally has been made.

We are going to revamp Pewter, so there will be bigger houses to buy, we can also add more houses to other cities if it is possible. Else, first alolan Island should come this month, so there will be even more.

- Because it would be unfair for players, who had to start from 0 on platinum and worked hard to be on top

Really? all of us know, that Platino its a easy server.

Kind Regards,
Marco

Last edited:

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Please, dont merge both worlds, pearl is fine like the way it is now :'(, and who decided that, you didnt asked to us if we want to merge, our judgment doest count?
Wrriten by a pearl dreamer :'|
they asked here: http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?39787-Pearl-Removal&highlight=Poll
problem is, transfer to BOTH worlds won, not only diamond. but opening tranfer to platinum only to pearl players(even if are we the ones "losing" or world), would be unfair to diamond players, as asked here by inko:

Can't say anything about gameplay on pearl so I'm not voting. But I would ask you if you decide to close pearl and let players transfer to both world can you also open transfer option from diamond to platinum for limited time? Even with full payment. There are also people on diamond who would love to play on platinum but they don't want to start from zero.

i don' see anything wrong with pearl now(i like PvE so empty spawns are my wet dream), but for the ones who duel/trade and make money by trading pokemons, pearl is bad af because there's only people there on events, and when events are done, they go back to the limbo.

Last edited:

Nymeria

Reaction score
they asked here: http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?39787-Pearl-Removal&highlight=Poll
problem is, transfer to BOTH worlds won, not only diamond :I

"Remember:
*This doesnt mean it will happen for sure
*Basically we will take only in consideration the opinion of pearl players, only their votes are important
*Possibility to move to platinum will be only for players, that were on pearl before 24.09.2017. Anyone who will transfer there now, just to have possibility to go to platinum will be transfered back to diamond on the day of pearl's removal
*The change of world would be totally free"

Skroll

Reaction score
Last edited:

Sucrilhosforever

Reaction score
"Remember:
*This doesnt mean it will happen for sure
*Basically we will take only in consideration the opinion of pearl players, only their votes are important
*Possibility to move to platinum will be only for players, that were on pearl before 24.09.2017. Anyone who will transfer there now, just to have possibility to go to platinum will be transfered back to diamond on the day of pearl's removal
*The change of world would be totally free"

that could be explained better, that way it seems THE MERGE could not happen, not the option that won. It's the same as asking if a boy want a puppy or a toy, he chooses the toy, and you give him the puppy, that makes no sense.

Darken

Reaction score

Really? all of us know, that Platino its a easy server.

Kind Regards,
Marco

so easy that an expert player is pearl or diamond could reach the top of lvl or catch, while those who have been playing for several years has cost us to reach those top worst we have achieved bone will not see the years that one has playing also to have achieved all that.

As I see in one of the top Vanessa Sun, he has been playing only 1 year and is top in lvl and in catch with 327, or what has cost me

Ashlan

Reaction score
Yeah and witch was the winner option?

I feel like if im living in the Hitler time and they send me to a concentration camp

King Regards,
Marco

I really hope, "Marco" that someone give you a notation for this stupid comment. For god sake, it's just a merge lol

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
The poll shows, that players didn't have a problem with merge at all. They were ready to leave their world. Platinum wouldn't affect you, but apparently diamond will. Half of players probably won't notice the change, except seeing more players in poke centers and PVP, maybe some respawns.

Sucrilhosforever

Reaction score
The poll shows, that players didn't have a problem with merge at all. They were ready to leave their world. Platinum wouldn't affect you, but apparently diamond will. Half of players probably won't notice the change, except seeing more players in poke centers and PVP, maybe some respawns.
some just want higher rates, but can't think about diamond players, that's all.

Darken

Reaction score
I really hope, "Marco" that someone give you a notation for this stupid comment. For god sake, it's just a merge lol

I live daily that in my country where the opinion of people does not count, where this game is given to de-stress and not think about it, and that the same thing happens here, is to live a double reality

Nymeria

Reaction score
I live daily that in my country where the opinion of people does not count, where this game is given to de-stress and not think about it, and that the same thing happens here, is to live a double reality

well, i transffered my stuff to diamond, paid 15 diamonds to change world, so i could sell my pokes and world trade my cash to platinum. I had to create a new account cuzz tm task, and im lvl 111 right now on platinum. I was Nymeria lvl 190, had tons of pokes that i loved, i sold them all. I lost a huge ammout of cash and sold pokes that i really loved, so i could join platinum. Honestly? I understand pretty well, how unfair is to platinum if we all went there full tms, pokes, and shit. Damm.
You guys are only thinking on yourselves, you want to join another world with ur shit, like i was. I had to lost a lot of things to understand that. Im happy with my decision, platinum is easier to exp, and funnier. But it have tons of others difficulties that only by playing there you will see. Pearl and diamond rates and exp are too boring, i was about to quit the game for good, i wont anymore. If you want to play on platinum, world trade your things, lost some money, but u will win a better world, community, and a much more funnier world to play on. + u all can recover the ammount of money in a few months, and u will have a good time for the rest of your journey.

Nymeria

Reaction score
OMG Really??? Diamond??? The most toxic world!
Well thanks, I quit. GoodBye PokemonAdventures...
worst Decision ever, goodbye platinums dream!

sell ur things, and come. i bet u will be richer on platinum than u were on pearl

Darken

Reaction score
well, i transffered my stuff to diamond, paid 15 diamonds to change world, so i could sell my pokes and world trade my cash to platinum. I had to create a new account cuzz tm task, and im lvl 111 right now on platinum. I was Nymeria lvl 190, had tons of pokes that i loved, i sold them all. I lost a huge ammout of cash and sold pokes that i really loved, so i could join platinum. Honestly? I understand pretty well, how unfair is to platinum if we all went there full tms, pokes, and shit. Damm.
You guys are only thinking on yourselves, you want to join another world with ur shit, like i was. I had to lost a lot of things to understand that. Im happy with my decision, platinum is easier to exp, and funnier. But it have tons of others difficulties that only by playing there you will see. Pearl and diamond rates and exp are too boring, i was about to quit the game for good, i wont anymore. If you want to play on platinum, world trade your things, lost some money, but u will win a better world, community, and a much more funnier world to play on. + u all can recover the ammount of money in a few months, and u will have a good time for the rest of your journey.

really since padventures has changed to be very easy, mostly what we do not want is to join with diamond, since there is a lot of ks there, apart from the places to raise lvl or capture always full, that's why we want to leave pearl like this and so there will be no conflict between them and us, and also to increase the number of players it would be good to modify on the page when you create the account that pearl is first by default and thus increase the rate

The Viper

Reaction score

That was your decision. You made it. You had options and you chose them.
I want to stay in Pearl but there is nothing I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back