10/02/2018 - Merge of Pearl to Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
MuLV36r.png

Hi guys,
At Feb 10 2018 we will merge Pearl to Diamond. Every character from pearl will be moved to diamond for free.

Everyone, who owns a house, has to leave it before 09/02/2018.
Those, who own guilds, have to disband them before 09/02/2018.

Players can also move to Platinum, but on their own, paying for it.
- You need to move before auto merge at 10/02
- You need 50 diamonds
- You cannot hold Klefki with you.

We know, that either way we do, players will complain. We tried to wait with this decision, but it finally has been made.

We are going to revamp Pewter, so there will be bigger houses to buy, we can also add more houses to other cities if it is possible. Else, first alolan Island should come this month, so there will be even more.

Master Dan

Banned user
Reaction score
Pokelypse...Worlds at War :7:

Suggestions:

1° Hosting the Diamond on a better server;
2° Limit of players on the island of the cloned;
3° It is not fair just the pearl players lose their homes.

Last edited:

Nymeria

Reaction score
I understand the decision. You ALL aré welcome to join me on my New journey on platinum

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
maybe some arguments?

Argument for the diamond players:
At the moment we have 133 players playing in the diamond and 53 in pearl. You will be promoting about a 40% increase in active players on the diamond, but I have not seen anything written about increasing the size of the existing respaw or cloned island.
The game already has no attitude about KS and doing so only helps to increase the respaw dispute. Not counting the depreciation of pokemons and items present in both servers.
Diamond this 2 week have a big LAG problems
Argument for Pearl players:
The right to stay in serves that always existed (before the platinum), devaluation of pokes and items, loss of home.
Platinum continue with easy thins and less players.
I think isnt right this.

Matadorkempes

Reaction score
hi, i am disagree with that action, why you didnt make a question if people on pearl wants to go to diamond or platinum???, of course there will be problems when we going there, wrote it in comments before, and the important question for you from us, people of pear is, WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS?? what is your objetive, we wants explanations!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back