Welcome!

Search results

1. Z

Some Scripts Suggestions

Well, I was not me who made these scripts, I'm not sure if it works, but they seem very interesting for me and I think it would be nice in the game. Nome: Advanced Auction House v1.0 designer: josejunior23 Comandos: !auction-sell itemname, ammount, price - to add an item on the list...
  2. Z

some questions to PA team

1- you guys plan to do a TV system? 2- you guys plan to do a tournament system? 3- why a charmelon 40 gives more xp than onix 60? is very bad and boring, having to hunt only in Charmeleon, Wartortle and Ivysaur. Some pokemons are not good for leveling on these pokes and they were harmed in time...
  3. Z

Zifo and Spiff's Life Thread

We are starting our LifeThread, sorry for starting too late =( some ups: I will edit this post later =]
  4. Z

About Koob decision

"I didnt said it wasnt his fault. It was that he trusted you. Still I dont understand why you have problem with that ? I give him back his poke, I had enough reasons to ban you but I didnt. So please stop that crying thing because it wont make any difference. As I said if you want more...
  5. Z

impossible quest

without wanting to be boring and repetitive, but it is not possible to move the second stone. The first fine has a tip of FJV, but the second has nothing on it .. only these stone tile around the map, we tried to put a lv 100 on each and nothing happened too, if this shit is really not bugged...
  6. Z

what kind of gm is this?

spam on trade ?! I do not have anything against gm play, but please when buying / selling items do it on your main char, not as gm ¬ ¬
  7. Z

botters

I wonder how many days that someone is caught using bot gets banned? because I've seen various nbs being banned for bot fishing and the next day they were there, fishing with bot again ... already has many lv 80+ botters that lvl using it for fish, many pokes lv 90+(a lot of venos) lvled with...
  8. Z

New Quest

I don't know if it's a bug or just me and my friends are doing wrong, when we try to do this part of the quest, we are just teleported to the photo1 to photo2 (only goes 3 sqm north) and nothing happens .. .. this is right? we're doing it wrong or have a bug there? 1 2
  9. Z

senseless game?

I've got no goal to accomplish, the only thing left for me to do is try to catch rare pokes or lvl the rest of my pokes. The team from PA have to do something about it, the game is very limited, a time players are going to be with all of your pokes lv 100 and i will miss the fun (uPAR has no...
  10. Z

Dragon Fury

When dragon fury activate it hits twice like razor leaf, then the Gyarados this hting 4.5k + on Dragonite, rather than to nerf the roost of Dragonite you guys should reduce damage of dragon fury, it is used very easily and have a very high damage. gets to be ridiculous in 3 passive Gyarados [70]...
  11. Z

Magmar X Charizard

in magmar atacks aren't damage of storm + lava counter... I don't think the both pokes should hit the same thing but there is a big difference from other storm, like my Feraligatr [90] and Lapras [80] both hits around 4.5 k pokes fire. what do you think about it?
Back