Welcome!

Search results

1. Z

Hello, just some info about update

hmm.. What about a reset? that i'll be fun
  2. Z

Cloned Pokemons Catch Rate

Come on guys we already got ours cloned pokes with that stupid event, we dont need to catch cloned pokes on that island...
  3. Z

Skins of new Cloned Pokemons

wow! nice skins, I may be wrong but I think I've already seen them on some other server after all this time you guys are still using the skins that other servers have created?
  4. Z

[Nostalgia] Life Thread

R.i.p nostalgia R.I.P Padventures an abandoned server =(
  5. Z

Abble - Life Thread

this can't be more true!
  6. Z

About open test server

I need to be VIP to get in test server?
  7. Z

Cloned Dragonite Suggestion

I agree with everything, everything you said is absolutely true
  8. Z

Pokemon catch list

71 Pokemons caught: Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Charmander, Charmeleon, Squirtle, Wartortle, Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Rattata, Spearow, Ekans, Pikachu, Sandshrew, Nidoranf, Nidorina, Nidoranm, Nidorino, Clefairy, Vulpix, Zubat, Oddish, Paras, Diglett, Meowth...
  9. Z

Abble - Life Thread

porque no seu client o scyther tem os addons da pxg? e como o0''
  10. Z

[Halloween event] 24 october ~ 1 november

If pa team don't want a lot of people to get a cloned poke, they simply don't put it as a reward... I've found these rewards very good for an event so silly, but whatever .. now many people will get cloned poke with this box and it's gonna be like aerodactil, no one will catch the pokes on the...
  11. Z

Caught Any pokemon of the event post here!

I think they mention the pokemon that psych07 forgot
  12. Z

2-3 how much fun camping within the city, taking and giving ks ks, having to worry if the poke will be spaw and where they will be spaw and all this for 7 days ... very cool
  13. Z

I think it would be nice if all the Pokemon in the game, had the chance to drop Pumpkinheads & Candys, so at least would have less people hunting in cities
  14. Z

I really think it's NOT fun to be running around the city and compete ks with 100 people
  15. Z

the awards of these events are extremely good I think the event should be fun and to me that there does not seem even a little nice.
  16. Z

Idea for Snorlax!

o0' nah..its normal, I'm sure. @topic: I think they're good that way, but the attack snore would be very welcome
  17. Z

Fish rate protest!

It's been said many times in the forum and nothing has changed, many people already gave them the suggestion to balance the spawn, at the moment the pa map is enormous, but 90% of it is basically useless has a million of singles respaws which nobody uses = / still waiting for update and new...
  18. Z

Old Quest!

Of course and yout?
  19. Z

Old Quest!

I doubt that these quests are in the game ..
  20. Z

Abble - Life Thread

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk eu ri
Back