Welcome!

Search results

1. Elias Walker

So this is my Farewell

It's hard to be writing these words, and I wish I could write everything I wanted. This game has been part of my life since I was 12-13... After the "one game that cant be named" shut down, I discored this one, still on beta version. I cant describe how happy I was on beta when I evolved my...
  2. Elias Walker

[Recovery] Lost Noivern [82]

the others were recovered, and forgot about Noivern [82], I took it form Daycare yesterday and its missing. Also, Staraptor was holding Moo-moo milk (Held),
  3. Elias Walker

[Recovery] Lost pokemons on server crash

https://ibb.co/946Q4QK Also, realized some pokemons were missing: Shiny Pyroar [130][F] Ab: Moxie (TM Lava Plume and TM Blast Burner) Delibird [92][F] Holding Green Scarf (Held) Staraptor [130][?] with TM Tornado Cloned Jynx [129][F] Nickname "Yakiii" with TM Water Pulse and Blizzard Im not...
  4. Elias Walker

[Support] Problem with Client

Hello, I have few problems with client, I've already downloaded and installed again, but the error still happens. When I open the client a window appears saying its downloading files, and 2 seconds later it shows "Please try again later", but it has been already 5 days...
  5. Elias Walker

Assault Vest Bug

The move False Swipe (at least from Sceptile) fails when I have Assault Vest equipped. I think that the bug happens due the 5% loss from damage.
  6. Elias Walker

[Support] Mistakes made on recovered pokemons

Hi, you've sent me yesterday my pokes and i've logged in to see them: it was missing Halloween 2018 Addon from Pikachu (Blue Bat)
  7. Elias Walker

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons during event

Hello, here are the pokes that dissappeared from my cases: Cloned Dragonite 130 TM33, TM37 Cloned Eelectivire 130 TM33,TM39 Cloned Raichu 110-125 (dont rememmeber exactly) TM33, TM39 Pikachu 81 or 82 TM33,TM39 + Halloween 2018 addon + silver Pumpkin addon Mr Mime 130 TM48,TM24 + CHaplin Addon +...
  8. Elias Walker

Story Mode [New Server]

Hello dear community, Im here to suggest the creation of a new paralell server (where we can join independently on wich world are you from, Platinum or Diamond), and this server would contain a Story Mode. The idea is mostly take the aspects and the characteristics of GBA (For Kanto and Johto)...
  9. Elias Walker

Electivire

Hello, here is my suggestion for some changes for Electivire. I hope you like it or give your ideas if something else must be cahnged, if you guys think its great the way it is.
  10. Elias Walker

Jolteon

This is my Idea for Jolteon: Can also swipe Charge Beam for Thunder or Ice Fang Leave ur comments, options or hate message.
  11. Elias Walker

Own dueler

Congratulations Montanaa for having your own dueler ahahahhahaha
  12. Elias Walker

Shiny/Halloween Noctownl (sprite)

Well, Shiny and Halloween (addon) Noctownl need a new sprite, according to new Normal Noctownl Sprite Edit: Forgot to add SS
  13. Elias Walker

Cloned Vaporeon (With Addon) surf

Well, the image says itself, My Cloned vaporeon has Serena's Cosplay addon, but seems its doesnt have a surf sprite
  14. Elias Walker

Client Crash

hello, when I tried to use Rest after using False Swipe, the Client crashed. Regards.
  15. Elias Walker

Autoloot

Hello, you have remade autoloot system, but its not looting at all and the items disapear from the corpse. please check it.
  16. Elias Walker

Anoying Orange LT

Hello guys, Welcome to my new Life Thread, I hope you enjoy it <3 Anoying Level 181 Infernape 130 Sylveon 119 Catch Swellow (X2) Catch Spiritomb (X2)
  17. Elias Walker

Dugtrio

Well, its hard to imagine Dugtrio using Sucker Punch Im my opinion it should be replace for Bulldoze or something else
  18. Elias Walker

Magnificent cabinet bugged

Today i bought a magnificent Cabinet to put on house but...
  19. Elias Walker

Cloned Dodrio's ride

Well, the images say itself
  20. Elias Walker

Swellow

Well, I believe that swellow deserve a buff on it's moveset (Damage) or evne a rebalance since it's too weak
Back