Welcome!

Search results

1. moaid

Hi

Who knows me ?
  2. moaid

Easter Lottery

well true there but in real life people works 24/7 every daily for every week for every month in every year till they die , and there is lottery where people won bilions in a seconds who has not worked like others so , its the same. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL9h7ITre4g
  3. moaid

Uncatchable 101-120 pokes

well i just was thinking what to say here and i end up with few things , 1: Loot from those high level pokemons in high level area is not enough to cover the lose. 2: high level players should be able to cover there lose + profit . 3: an idea . ( allow throwing pokes in all level pokemons , and...
  4. moaid

Spinarak's Feedback!

thank you for the post i actually enjoyed reading it <3
  5. moaid

PAD Hall of Fame 2016

wanna be girl - niko niko
  6. moaid

PAD Hall of Fame 2016

The kindest Player - moaid - just remmber what happend between us . The kindest Tutor - lord sqink , i dont know to be honest but i trust others word . The biggest drama queen - riddko < is drama queen legend The most mean player - gruby mietek - you know what you did . The most mean tutor -...
  7. moaid

Trump or Clinton?

yes but hey dont thing trump is a garbage trump is just a talker he knew how to fool america to be a president its all business
  8. moaid

Trump or Clinton?

lets say me and u live in a country im a muslim ur a rint and i inuslted u , but u didnt insult me u insulted islam those people come to attack you , , you deserves it those are more like 0,000005 of muslims in the world are u going to blame all muslim about it , and again why it only happen in...
  9. moaid

Trump or Clinton?

what are u talking about and who are u asking ?
  10. moaid

Trump or Clinton?

Exactly im a person who live on others money you know i have even been killing people for it , bro live with it what honour ur talkin about u have no honour bro when u talk about other u dont know a shit about . im sure everyone who read this knew who does not respect other's u started this...
  11. moaid

Trump or Clinton?

where ur brought this information that we muslim are cutting other people head ? oh if ur talking about isis and shit those arint muslim in other muslims view so dont talk trash ? btw this isis is European creation its you people who is trying to destroy the world and create wars go look and...
  12. moaid

Trump or Clinton?

i will insult u and ur whole family u fucking moron go fuck u and ur country , do u thing that trump and his idea can do a shit to arab do u thing we are a weak country , anyway i wont talk abut this u go read about arab and what they done in history u fucking moron there with my money i can...
  13. moaid

Trump or Clinton?

do you even know what allah akbar means ? you dont so fuck of every terrorist is a Muslim ? go farther more in thise and then i will be another person for u i will even start insulting u where did u bring ur information from ur mother ass ? go fuck ur self bro ...
  14. moaid

Trump or Clinton?

{ STFU and listen } https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy9tNyp03M0
  15. moaid

Trump or Clinton?

if u dont know a shit about islam then dont talk about them lol , if u you wanna talk about the attacks and rape , is not a muslim behavior so fuck off such behavior come from people like u
  16. moaid

show up ass hole

show up ass hole
  17. moaid

i miss you man

i miss you man
  18. moaid

hey mate ^^ thanks for freind invite

hey mate ^^ thanks for freind invite
  19. moaid

No Homophoby!

pls add shemale gardevoir