What's new

Welcome!

Spinarak's Feedback!

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
Hello!​
When I met this game I were thinking that PAdventures was the best pokemon online game in the world..
I met this game because a friend told me that it was just so great, so, I did just started my journey..
Sadly my journey ended 3 days later, the server has closed, someone told me that it was just a Beta Server, and there was a new one with so many updates are about to came..
I had to wait 2 long months to play again, and I did it!
But "Oh wait! This exp rate is too low!"
Someone said "DUH! This is not beta server anymore, you can't level up just by fishing like before!"
So, with just 1 pokeball and my humble Caterpie (That I got at begginer island) I caught my first pokemon! A Nidoranm! I leveled him so hard till 50, in like 2~3 days, and asked some players about how to do Moon Stone quest, I got answered and after some hard work, I got the first Nidoking from Diamond Server! I was so happy..
By the way, leveling that Nidoranm was too much tiring, and I didn't wanted to level up anymore, so I started to talk to everyone at PT ~ ENG ~ and HELP channels, also, I've created my account at Forum too! I got many friends by playing this game! I just can't imagine my live without some of them! After like a year helping players and making fun with them, I got tutorship, wow, I had some responsabilities! Anyways, PAdventures community became my 2nd family, a family that stayed at my side in every moment, even when I needed to stop playing due healty problems, or even when I fought [PAD] Nino and got deleted..
I got many messages from so many players... Messages like "Don't stop playing, start again! I'll help you with everything you need!"
Right now, this game is getting so much better!
Do you want to know why?
So, there's the reason:
I can see every staff member working hard to give us many updates, years ago, it wasn't like this..
So, I want to confirm the first phrase I wrote in my text: YES! This IS the best pokemon online game in the world!
I'm in love with your almost weekly update (even with just rebalances)
Also, I'm glad for being a part of PAD Community!
As everyone can see, this is "Feedback and Support" forum channel, but I can just see Support threads.. So, I wanted to write my own feedback in name of every PAD Player!
Thank you.
86dfc4611e4c82380cd2712f19246298.jpg

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
Error 404 not found.
nwVC1Au.png

iga883p.png

APOSKKPAOS

It's nice to read that, it gives us a lot of motivation, even though some people will come in a while to call you "asslicker".
Thank you.

You know, I don't even care about those ppl that thinks like this, anyways, that's something I wanted to explain to everyone, this is a great game, but there's some ppl that think like "lol, just a rebalance update.. pff.."
When we both started to play was just 1 update per year wasnt it? hahaha

Mang Pearl

Reaction score
I thought this was going to be another good bye thread. (Só que não)

Nice words. I agree with every one of them.

Some people often think they have the right to demand things from the staff, to tell them they are not working hard enough. But no, just stop. No one benefits from that.
This is a project made by fans. In other words, people that love it.
I have been part of it as well, and I can tell you, they have always worked their ass off to improve it.
So, this is also my thanks to the best pokémon game around.

Back