Welcome!

Search results

1. J

Good Bye Not Forever-Info In-

Hey Everyone.. u must be shocked to see this probably becuse i was just back...well guess what i got the slap...and turn out im bad at collage exams and if ill not study...bad bad Jorden... anyways though of it not alot...and it seems my life way more importent than a game than you can come...
  2. J

Buy Arcanine

Buy Arcanine 60+- 1KHD+Rare Candy...or Offer :)
  3. J

Blez's Mapping Pieces

BLEZ U MOTHERFUCKER! U ARE ALIVE!! MSG ME ASAP @dyardnan@gmail.com my msn :D
  4. J

Legends Never Die [LT]

as he said 4782 Ubs Spent :)
  5. J

Hi All! IM Back - Jorden - Pre-Pre-Beta

Hell yA! when the event coming btw? 22 or 24?
  6. J

Legends Never Die [LT]

^ Greatz!
  7. J

Jorden [LT] Diamond

More Coming Up: Catch 33: Catch 34: Catch 35: 36: NidorinoM forgot to photo...was in saffari :)
  8. J

Fly Attack - Fearow

in there Near place to cerulean i fought a fearow level 58...in a cave he did fly attack ..how? in the show the fly attack is that the pokemon get high in sky and do kind of dive attack from sky being called fly attack...he disappeard like to the skie and came but what...hes in a cave so how...
  9. J

SOS - Ice pokemon, don't let them die

1.more like Powder Snow( Like Posion Powder just with icicle and snow ) 2.Icicle Spear ( More like Ember A shooting Attack ) 3.Mist its same as Hail just maybe it can be a system that do cloudy area and the pokemons that attacks u are doing miss semelare to Confusion. think its better like...
  10. J

Jorden [LT] Diamond

First time diving: Rock below Surface: some More Catchs: New Leveling: More Coming Soon! Stay tune!
  11. J

Thanks Alba for the ur kindness and helped me out :)

Thanks Alba for the ur kindness and helped me out :)
  12. J

SOS - Ice pokemon, don't let them die

1+ 100% Agreed! there should be a hail move that the ice faills which is known as blizzard in PA that should be changed to "hail" and a new move as been suggested like magna storm just to ice move that well replace the known blizzard :)
  13. J

NBB Guild - Retrie to Remake?

Okay to Striker Toddler Torvvic and who eles want i hope i figure it true that when PA lunch the new update they also bring 1-3 new worlds i going to start over in a new world and there i well remake the NBB..who ever want to join feel free :) NBB - Well reborn!
  14. J

ty man add me ign:jorden
  15. J

wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOt GOT MY ACCOUNT Back ! :) its good to be back guys still need edit my singature of NBB but wtf! xd
  16. J

GoodBye!~

Actually i dont have ur msn anymore...i got my/use my sister messnger for now so add: maia49@windowslive.com
  17. J

GoodBye!~

Didnt leave forever Mate..as i said...ill come back be sure..:) but anyways i dont see and didnt see u online so its seems u did same..and other too..and i failed at most my catchs.../ pacc...:) so no reason to say for the moment..hope when ill be back u well be like level 200 or so hehe
Back