Welcome!

Search results

1. B

Khanto Box - Quest suggestion

Well as we all know Squirtle, Charmander & Bulbasaur are too good to be starters. Well How about a Khanto box? All of the quest would be 'around' Proffesor Oak's assistant because There's already 1 quest with proffesor oak :p, That means u have to deliver the assistant the items and battle him...
  2. B

2 Things [Ditto's Passive & Charizard's Dragon fury]

Well I've been hunting with bushe and we saw one of the charizards use dragon fury, So we decided to test it (well, I forced him to do it.) 2 Results; 1. Ditto Can't use passive skills :l 2. Charizard now has dragon fury, well thats ok but why no one was informed about it and it isnt even in...
  3. B

Invisible - Move

Well I was exping with my ditto and the situation werent the best I guess, I had 7 gengars on me and my ditto had 20% hp, So I used Invisible (I never do it cause i know this bug) But obviously The 8th gengar came and attacked ME instead of waiting for my ditto to stop being invisible, I died...
  4. B

Spelling bug.

Weird no one noticed it, I just couldnt be bothered to upload it here, now Im kinda bored so here u go: It should be "Pokemon caught" not catched.
  5. B

What the F*CK is this?

Click on the video twice, It will send you to Youtube, then use 1080p + Fullscreen. CD plax? Defeated Pidgeot, Lickitung and raticate with.. GENGAR >:D 08:55 Giovanni: Ha! That was a truly intense fight! You have won! As proof, here is the Earth Badge! Having lost, I cannot face my...
  6. B

Little PVP suggestion.

We all know PVP zone is a jungle, where 'winning' is all about how quick u change pokemon to the type that will pwn the opponent's poke. Well, My suggestion is to make a delay to change your pokemon in there. Like 30seconds or something.
  7. B

PVP Bug

So I was just battling a guy in PVP zone, and I gave him a poison effect by poison gas, that my vileplum used, he was dark red hp, and he died cause of Poison effect. I still got a PVP SCORE point, LOL.
  8. B

Abra / Kadabra / Alakazam

Witam, Wlasnie postanowilem sie zajac moim kadabra, i mam pare pytań. 1. Gdzie expiliście swojego kadabra na alakazama na lvlu [55-65] 2. Czy jest jakies miejsce z Machokami, lecz bez gravelerow i innego gowna, tak jak na Pewter quest? Dzieki.
  9. B

Box3

10. B

Bug abuser on Dodrio. <Diamond>

11. B

Voxito Pwn's - Box 3- Cosa Nostra?

12. B

Wtf? a Zubat in the middle of Saffron

I just went out from PC and was heading to Celadon, then a wild Zubat came up to me and started to attack me..
  13. B

35 Water pokemons caught in 100 great balls!

Who said This doesn't make a profit?
  14. B

PayPal

Hello, I just wanted to donate and I noticed you can't donate by PayPal anymore All I can see is Alert Pay, Pagseguro and Moneybookers.
  15. B

Request For boxes.

Since the forum "upgraded" half of the posts (or even more) were deleted. The topic with news about "Boxes" on PA was deleted also. Can someone from the Staff upload the picture what each box contains?
  16. B

'A leaves' - Wrong Grammar

It's 'Leaves' not 'A leaves' :P
  17. B

Anyone good at making User-Bars?

Hello there! If anyone's good at making userbars I'd like userbar with text 'Peanut Master' on it..
  18. B

Gloom Power ~Non-Blooded Brothers~

:D Btw. 31289 and 31230 glooms on diamond server ;)
  19. B

DayCare

How does it count? Steps or Time?
  20. B

Exp Event

Well, It was promised that there will be a Exp event.. Could u make the even on Saturday/Sunday cause some people don't have time to play during the week.
Back