Welcome!

Search results

1. StrikerBeckham

Lost Pokemons

I lost; Blastoise 110 male aqua ball Cloyster 98 male super ball with TMs Water pulse and Hydropump
  2. StrikerBeckham

Happy Birthday Lethal Spirit!(Kira)

Happy birthday to my partner in crimes Sergio! I think you wont be seeing this until the next year, but anyway brah! Take care!
  3. StrikerBeckham

Complains and thoughts

Well, first of all, I think this is exactly the right section to make this post since this is actually a general discussion that its often talked in-game. What I'll be posting here is some information and ideas I have been gathering from my guildmates and some other experienced players, they...
  4. StrikerBeckham

Striker's retirement Speech :)

Its been a long journey that I had in this game, and I think its about time PA and me part ways. I have spent a lot of time here and now I want to try new things, new gaming options, so that means no time for PA. Still I will come time to time to see how the game has turned, because I cant...
  5. StrikerBeckham

[LT] Free World

An union between four great leaders of the game :] Shanks Le Roux, Striker Beckham, Oscar rojo and Torment Xtreme Enjoy our guild LT!
  6. StrikerBeckham

Striker Beckham's shop

Selling: Kabutops[102] Electabuzz[89] Lapras[110] Gengar[94] Magmar[102] TM: Meteor Mash Buying: Heracross Wobbuffet Msg In-game to: Striker Beckham // Striker Hydro
  7. StrikerBeckham

Carpe Diem [LT] Diamond

An international guild made a while ago. Let's post our advances everyone! :D
  8. StrikerBeckham

Tibia! ^^

There is no need to explain that the 95% of the players on PA have played Tibia before.. I made this thread to show you guys my character at the moment ^^! You guys can post yours too if you want! x) Name: Drak Shadow Server: Samera Vocation: Druid - Elder Druid PD: Remember, trades...
  9. StrikerBeckham

about Elmaz nick

I cant doubt that coming from you. And I still think that your name should be name locked!!! :@
  10. StrikerBeckham

Agus Yagusz|Striker Beckham {LT}

Well Agus and I decided to join forces some days ago and now we start our LT. First I'll show our team. Well thanks for watching and follow us! Striker Beckham & Agus Yagusz Diamond|Nostalgia
  11. StrikerBeckham

Player Alucardxxx trying to Scam

Well I got some messages that the following player was trying to scam people with his Dragonite lvl 73. When I heard he was selling his Dragonite for 5k I told my Guildmates to see if that's true. And this is what happened: And he tried to do the same with Megapro(antoon) Hope you can make...
  12. StrikerBeckham

Sell

Sell Venusaur lvl 96 Diamond Striker Beckham
  13. StrikerBeckham

Looking Offers for my Eevee

/\ Thread tells everything ; )
  14. StrikerBeckham

Striker Beckham - LT

Hey, well when I started to play PA I have been taking some pictures in my advances. And now Ill show you guys my Life Thread on Pokemon Adventures Official Release I'm level 52 and...
  15. StrikerBeckham

Guild Non-Blooded Brothers..

If you want to join us post ur ingame name on the topic.. Everyone can enter but they have to speak english.. We WONT be racist, we dont want problem we just want to have fun.. Leaders Striker Beckham Vice-Leaders 1USD <in game> Gonska Members.. Name of the guild: Non-blooded Brothers (NBB) 4...
  16. StrikerBeckham

Some Bugs..

Bone Club..
  17. StrikerBeckham

Why dont we...?

:lol:
  18. StrikerBeckham

PA Closed Beta Last Day

Look at the photos.. With my Cube.. The Team surfing.. Now Flying Epic Photo.. Blez and I hunting on our last day.. The Team with their trained pokes.. Deathly and I using Magma Storm! Hunting with my bro Percin Defeating Pidgey lvl 40000 Again.. Hunting Magmars with Litho First Duel...
  19. StrikerBeckham

Congratulations to: Rodrigo13 (15)

Congratulations to: Rodrigo13 (15) Happy Birthday m8 Have a nice day..
  20. StrikerBeckham

I stupid Tibia Pokemon game I found

Look at this shitty game I found The site is http://www.pokemonwonline.hdfree.com.br
Back