Welcome!

Search results

1. Ludacha

[Recovery] Forgot password

Hello,since i didnt play for ages.I need help about Wesker account. I forgot password i know account name,,atleast paswords that i used do not work If some of staff can msg me or somthing See you soon <3 EDIT: I just saw that Wesker was online 3.01.2022. That wasnt me.Just to check did staff...
  2. Ludacha

[Ban Appeal] Had a dream

Last night i had a dream that somehow i login on Wesker Idk is it a call or just my wish Ye,i know what its told about this thread,but i belive in dreams Feel a bit depressed about this...feel it every day After so many months,can you make my dream become true and bring me back? Im asking...
  3. Ludacha

[Ban Appeal] Hi everyone

Well,i was thinking about creating this thread or not So i would like to ask staff for help As you know i was deleted 2 months ago coz of totaly my fault. To not explean it 100 times,desision was totaly approved I would like to ask could i get one more,last,chanse for beeing with you I miss...
  4. Ludacha

CoD Warzone

Hey people,wonder does any of you play Call of Duty Warzone? If someone do, add your names Maybe to play some games together
  5. Ludacha

[Ban Appeal] Need to ask

Just to ask staff here,idk where else Can my char be undeleted in some time? Months,years? Just to know what to do next,should i wait Offtopic Sucri im not mad at you at all,its just a game Wish you best bro
  6. Ludacha

End of (p)adventure

Well people What even to say about this...best game ever As you can see im not more able to play I could write all day here,so many memories My dream just went down,wont catch them all at end Goodbye from Wesker LND forever <3 See you in some other part of life
  7. Ludacha

[Ban Appeal] And again

Im talking this coz you dont let me speak. As first,talking trash and you used translator for that? No,you cant translate that at all and it was not in that content at all So for talkimg some drunk things, to nooooo oneee Talkimg to only player in pvp that understand it for owm fun and get...
  8. Ludacha

[Ban Appeal] Hello

Hello,im here on suggestion of staff to add this thrread here. Tonight(like hour ago),i came home after work and few beers and login here to have some fun and sing,my bad is that i was doing it ond default.I was talking my language(actualy 3 people more know it only in game) Ye i was talking...
  9. Ludacha

Shiny Eelektross dissapear

Sometimes Shiny Eelektross when use Bounce move do not appear anymore on screen,it just dissaper Didnt saw about normal one,but probably too
  10. Ludacha

Secret achievements

Hello everyone Im making this thread that we help each other unlocking secret achievements So lets post here when you findout what we have to do for each of them Send picture or just number+explanation If we help each other like this,more cards we get,faster way to get rewards Hope all of us...
  11. Ludacha

Lets be humans

Hello, here is your dear friend Wesker Wesky got one quite big problem My car got most valebule isssue that it can get It will cost me a damn kidnetv to reppear Just wonder,can anyone help me? Im damn broke and cant afford it, and without car im without job,and without job i can just kill...
  12. Ludacha

[Support] Client not working

New client doesnt work for me
  13. Ludacha

Mini Events

Wonder what happend with mini event -Car race -Robot duels Those 2 were awesome events that we had Is it possible to bring it back?
  14. Ludacha

Achievement cards problem

I wrote this on few threads but no one answering me After first update with achievement card rewards few days ago i didnt get any card from there Achievement Tyrogue catch Elekid,Electabuzz,Electivire catch Magby,Magmar,Magmortar catch Also i caught all 3 cloned eevee evolutions and didnt...
  15. Ludacha

New system of lottery

Hi,just to suggest Could you make 365 days lottery for brasilians and their donation system and leave us with our damn rewards and amount of tickets alone? Just to suggest,coz this si absolute bullshit Thanks <3 you suck
  16. Ludacha

[Sell] Sell MEGA STONE VAUCHER

SELL MEGA STONE VAUCHER exchange it for a mega evolution stone Accept: -cash -diamonds -cloned/shiny pokemons
  17. Ludacha

[Support] Had problem with achievements

I had problem with my achievement At catch 399 i caught alola diglett and after that timburr and gurdurr and got now 402 catch But i didn't got my achievement for 400 catches,it says now 400 but didnt got msg for it or any kind of reward GM checked this,and he have no clue what could it be.Can...
  18. Ludacha

[Recovery] Lost items

Now i check on my locker all items i had in it,after i moved to Platinum i had house,after i retiered all my staff went on PC depot,well i tought they all went Im not looking for ton of items in my PC and backpacks, i miss like 5000 items inside Dusknoir pictures,Gengar Mirrors,old halloween...
  19. Ludacha

Real life photos

Hello,since long time ago we had this thread and its kind a lost.So why not again? Lets see how old we get in last year or two. Post your real photos here, photos of you or some of your special moments or people. I want to see my old friends now :D Ill start Thats me :D With my gf in...
  20. Ludacha

I think its bug on cloned island

I wanna report,i dont know is it bug or something else. I went on last 15 minutes of cloned ticket to walk around to explore,i went on that Tentacruel near ice part and after i killed it i used surff on that small water area, And then it kicked me out from game and I appeared in my main city, it...
Back