What's new

Welcome!

[Ban Appeal] Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Hello,im here on suggestion of staff to add this thrread here.

Tonight(like hour ago),i came home after work and few beers and login here to have some fun and sing,my bad is that i was doing it ond default.I was talking my language(actualy 3 people more know it only in game)
Ye i was talking trash but for fun to my other friend that was near me,it was just some our kind of Balkan fun
Some of staff tought i was doing some rule brake,maybe i dide,honestly didnt ever read it for 10 years that im here,but okay
I trust they are right,ofc they are doing their job and things they have to do.
All that on side

Just asking,can somehow we can discuss about this and solve this problem?
I didnt make any hack,steal,bot,racizm,or anything else....honestly im even out of it in rl and whole life
Just asking to not argue about anything

Can i speak to someone to get undelete about this wrong night we had?
I know CM will have opposite opinion about this,but i still have to try,still have to fight bout this
Its over 10 years that im here
Honor member of this amazing club
I just wont get it off without fight for it,not even close,i gave my years and years for this game,i know i didnt make anything wrong that i deserve this
If you can have some understanding or merscy,i would be glad to hear it

Your Wesker

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
First and foremost, do you remember this?

wP46xS8.png

This was june 2020, when you lost on a lottery and decided to thrashtalk in game and at forum(http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?43432-New-system-of-lottery) and got a month ban, you tried the same sweet talk of having 10y in the game, don't wanna lose the account, pls i was drunk, i wont do it again etc.

You know very well what you've spoken in the game this time, it is so disgusting that im really reluctating to post it here, but you knew, and you thought we wouldn't notice just cause we don't speak the same language?
As i've told you in game, it doesn't matter to whom you were talking, you knew what you were saying in public, admitted that you did and you even tried to pull the friend card on me thinking it would help you, it won't.
Doesn't matter if you were a friend once, if you are my curent best friend or even my sister playing, the rules apply to all of them, and i'll be here to make sure they are applied correctly as my position allows me to.

As you've claimed countless times, you have 10 years in the game, so you should know very damn well that the bullshit you were shouting on PvP broke the rules. Actually it only takes you to be a human being to know these things aren't even ALLOWED IN THE REAL WORLD.

You had your chance, you blew it, and you won't get undeleted. This is my last word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back