2. Nexos

[Support] Couldnt get my reward

Bump !!!
  3. Nexos

Milotic

bumpp
  4. Nexos

massive insults

see that people who are not related to the subject love to talk, you better not do this.
  5. Nexos

massive insults

not only did it hit mega altaria but also stole 'fairy wind' I don't know who gives you permission to talk about anything, but I think you shouldn't do it.Before Khormes spoke about me, give back the money of the person you defrauded 180k, then maybe you can talk.
  6. Nexos

massive insults

I wouldn't want it to happen like this, but when I was hunting mega altaria, I told him not to hit him and hit him and he stole 'tm fairy wind' in my hand.Banning is no problem. I swore only because of the bullshit in the mega system
  7. Nexos

Funny trade offers

There was someone trying to sell C Pidgeot not even 130 with tm steel wing in 150K And she was really stubborn on his price that keeps it in market more than 2 months
  8. Nexos

Winter On Padventures

I dont think adding Zeraora or other pokemon in reward list is a good idea Like, can you add Aerodactyl in reward list? just because i couldnt get it At the last summer event, Platinum was not able to do PvP Event and makes us unable to get Meltan Thats why Raissa add him to reward list, i...
  9. Nexos

Activated Mega Time

Hello, have a good day We all notice that Jano make solution for activated mega pokemons time. They was always stuck in mega form and never back to normal again, Thanks for that. But the time that we’re waiting is too much and confusing I only have one mega pokemon and tbh i love it much, but...
  10. Nexos

Scizor bug :/

I think scizor bug skill is missing. I think it would be much more sufficient to replace this with "metallic noise" ----> swarm.
  11. Nexos

The wild life of a marshmallow [LT]

Maybe I can be sweet when you stop teasing me in the game or in the forum
  12. Nexos

i bought it because i'm not like you i have a life i dont wait 24 hours at the beginning of mega
  13. Nexos

I hope you have all the mega stones and get rid of someone who camps 24 hours like you.
  14. Nexos

Valentine Drawing [CONTEST] 2020

Sadoxx-Platinum https://i.hizliresim.com/ryLP77.jpg
  15. Nexos

Raids Drama

crying from both the game and the forum is really funny this is not a crying wall.
  16. Nexos

About Spikes

Its a good topic, can someone just consider it later?
  17. Nexos

About Spikes

arcanist carl thank you for this knowledgeable comment seriously nobody knows such information we are grateful to you.
  18. Nexos

Scizor

bump tosunum!!!
  19. Nexos

New Fishing system [Suggestion]

Thanks xD but this thread is about 6 years ago And, its frickin awesome idea, i just seein it new
  20. Nexos

Christmas Drawing Contest

Nexos Platinum Happy Christmas :)
Back