Welcome!

Search results

1. L

[Rejected] REPOST: Authoritarism and fascism staff's behaviour

Lol, can't community purpose ideas now?
  2. L

[Rejected] REPOST: Authoritarism and fascism staff's behaviour

I purposed a pvp event and i was recruiting signers, already some people have liked the idea and signed "Thank you" to my purposal. EVEN it was rated as hot and 5 starred... My goal was to recruit signers of this purposal so it could become an stronger purposal, since I believe the staff is the...
  3. L

[Solved] Authoritarism and fascism staff's behaviour

I purposed a pvp event and i was recruiting signers, already some people have liked the idea and signed "Thank you" to my purposal even it was rated as hot and 5 starred... My goal was to recruit signers of this purposal so it could become an stronger purposal, since I believe the staff is the...
  4. L

Hardcore PvP Event?

Hello Malisia, but this would only be a copy of the original server, server would be untouched
  5. L

Hardcore PvP Event?

Arcanist Karl: This is something bad that admins dont lissten to their community, why would a pvp server be "No chanceable" as Raissa said? I think we need signers, can you help me recruit them? I sent u an inbox msg
  6. L

Hardcore PvP Event?

Then this someone would like to choose a pacific server... actually we're not purposing to make PvP the actual server... only to open a server for people who like pking and getting pked... Why is raissa so closed mind to this kind of second PvP server or event at least? Players who not like it...
  7. L

Guys, i'm finally leaving Padventures and this time i'm seriuos.

Being honest in 99% places of this princessycal world is controversial because people are so selfish dont like to be criticized... and if having only a lil bit of power they will abuse it and censore those who are honest untill the hell... its a tricky move that ppl with no self steem does...
  8. L

My Time has come

have a nice time out
  9. L

Evolution items

thats just great idea but i mean, really nobody has those evolutions because of items lack? or they are just very very rare to get? is ur signature a trolling or u seriously? D:
  10. L

Clairvoyant Quest

mmm i think it is just like... person who interested on exploring will do... and be alert and find amazing places and keep em secret for himself/herself/close friends... people who go mainstream grindplaces will fall over the same over and over...
  11. L

@Elite Four members.

that would actually freak me out... good thing im so of a low lvl... i would hate trainers vanishing in the duel T_T
  12. L

Suggestion for quest list on PA Page

And a questlog showing "the quests that you are already lvl to start" since i dont have which quests should i do at lvl 60...
  13. L

Quest Suggestion

thats good you made me think about an idea with legendary pokemons.... since a legendary cannot be possessed by more than 1 person, every time the legend is catched a "Tournament" comes to board and winner keeps the legendary :3 i reallh liked ur idea btw a lil complicated, but good
  14. L

Show Ping in Client.

Thatd be just amazing and easy to be added
  15. L

Hardcore PvP Event?

but whyyy T___T can you help telling your friends and followers to sign this petition? :3
  16. L

Hardcore PvP event ? ...

Sorry to re-post but i realized i posted this on the wrong board T_T Why not clone whole server on a 7 day hardcore server in which ... you can war all arount the padventures map with other people, kill them, get about a lvl for each player killed, stealing pokemons, money and items ? Like a...
  17. L

Players PA Ideas

i can be spriter... and i dont ask for a lot of money... actually a nice little and humble "income" would be good enough...
  18. L

Players PA Ideas

i can be spriter.. and i dont want a lot of money... actually a nice humble "income" would be good enough...
  19. L

Players PA Ideas

Hardcore PvP Event? Why not clone whole server on a 7 day hardcore server in which ... you can war all arount the padventures map with other people, kill them, get about a lvl for each player killed, stealing pokemons, money and items ? Like a total hardcore chaos... but people will really loose...
Back