Hardcore PvP Event?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUXBELLUM

Reaction score
[Warning, very agressive purposal here]
[Recruiting signers and guild leaders to sign this]
[Latin Blood guild supports this as far i know]

The purposal here is to clone whole server on a 7 day or weekend hardcore server in which ... you can war all arount the padventures map with other people, kill them, get about a lvl for each player killed, stealing pokemons, money and items ? Like a total hardcore chaos... but people will really loose nothing! Since.... it will be only a "Clone weekend server". Player who fragged the most gets a reward on real server

Ive been told that people dont join to the pokehunt and redblue war events since there are any good rewards is it true??? I sincerely would love if padventures team opened a PvP or hardcore PvP server!! but thats asking a lot!!! could we have only a single weekend clone hardcore pvp server event? (I purpose this because I like rough servers, where i can feel the danger from people playing and not only wild pokemons)

- Im just recruiting signers
- Please dont close my thread so i can gain signers - that would be so authoritarian thing if this post were closed and more ppl would like the idea and sign it, is padventures managers the kind of people who lissen to their folk?
- If you like my purposal please copy the link to your guild chat in game and ask your guild to support me
- I love you Raissa.

Traducción Español para la comunidad latina:

[Alerta, propuesta muy agresiva]
[Reclutando subscriptores y lideres de guild para apoyarme]
[Guild Latin Blood apoya esta propuesta]

La propuesta es clonar el servidor en un servidor de fin de semana o de una semana que sea hardcore, en el cual la gente puede pelear sobre todo el mapa y matarse con la demás gente, obteniendo un nivel aproximadamente por cada entrenador que mates, pudiendo robar pokemones que se le caigan a la gente, dinero, items. Como un caos total pero la gente no perdería en realidad nada ya que este sería un server Clon de fin de semana. La persona que haya matado más gente ganaría un premio en el servidor real

Me han dicho que la gente no ingresa a los eventos de pokehunt y redblue de pvp ya que los premios no son buenos es verdad? Y sinceramente me gustaria si padventures abre un servidor PVP o hardcore PVP, pero eso es pedir demasiado, al menos podemos tener un evento de fin de semana de server clon hardcore? (Propongo esto por que a mi me gustan los servidores agresivos, donde puedo sentir el peligro al pasar alguien cerca mío, no solo los pokemones salvajes)

- Estoy reclutando subscriptores
- Porfavor no cierren mi post para que pueda ganar subscriptores, eso sería muy autoritario si el post lo cerraran y más gente le podría haber gustado la idea y firmarla. Es el staff de padventures el tipo de gente que escuchan a su pueblo?
- Si te gusta mi propuesta por favor copia y pega en el chat de tu guild y pidele a tu guild que me apoyen
- Te amo Raissa

Last edited:

Barcelo

Reaction score
Why not clone whole server on a 7 day hardcore server in which ... you can war all arount the padventures map with other people, kill them, get about a lvl for each player killed, stealing pokemons, money and items ? Like a total hardcore chaos... but people will really loose nothing! Since.... it will be only a "Clone server"

And the person who fragged the most gets a reward on real server :3 that'd be awesome...

Ive been told that people dont join to the pokehunt and redblue war events since there are any good rewards is it true???

I sincerely would love if padventures team opened a PvP or hardcore PvP server!! but thats asking a lot!!! why not only a single week clone hardcore pvp server event? :3333333333333333

(I like rough games, where i can feel the danger from people playing and not only wild pokemons)

Anyone who can sign my purposal? :3

Pleeeeeeaseee <3

+1, much people want this, but .. xD

LUXBELLUM

Reaction score
but whyyy T___T

can you help telling your friends and followers to sign this petition? :3

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
I once suggested the creation of an Enforced PvP server. Not like you kill someone and steal their pokes, but a server where you are able to fight spawn trespassers, or at least, to fight for a spawn you want to. Kills could earn experience/achievements pretty much like dex'ing pokes. Loot on bag could be/not be dropable. This server could also be used as test (like platinum is aimed to be). It would ressemble the history background of wars on the anime's world.

It would be tons of fun, also, would allow people to play without that badboys that behaves badly protected by a non-PvP system.
<here enters the argument>"- But we have war system already". Sadly, the opponent have the right to decline war invitations, and guess what, the trolls/trashtalkers never accepts it.

But sadly Raissa said that there is no chance of having a server like that...

!sad

kingofanything

Reaction score
It have it bad sites too if someone will jsut start and will be killed 10 times in a row by other player only becouse he went to some exp it will make him to just quit

LUXBELLUM

Reaction score
It have it bad sites too if someone will jsut start and will be killed 10 times in a row by other player only becouse he went to some exp it will make him to just quit

Then this someone would like to choose a pacific server... actually we're not purposing to make PvP the actual server... only to open a server for people who like pking and getting pked...

I once suggested the creation of an Enforced PvP server. Not like you kill someone and steal their pokes, but a server where you are able to fight spawn trespassers, or at least, to fight for a spawn you want to. Kills could earn experience/achievements pretty much like dex'ing pokes. Loot on bag could be/not be dropable. This server could also be used as test (like platinum is aimed to be). It would ressemble the history background of wars on the anime's world.

It would be tons of fun, also, would allow people to play without that badboys that behaves badly protected by a non-PvP system.
<here enters the argument>"- But we have war system already". Sadly, the opponent have the right to decline war invitations, and guess what, the trolls/trashtalkers never accepts it.

But sadly Raissa said that there is no chance of having a server like that...

!sad

Why is raissa so closed mind to this kind of second PvP server or event at least? Players who not like it would not be affected... since they will stay in pacific server T___T

Barcelo i tried to PM you but you have full inbox...

Last edited:

ezequielmo

Reaction score
seria divertido ver un servidor asi aparte de los otros, solo para los fanes de este tipo de cosas

LUXBELLUM

Reaction score
Arcanist Karl:
This is something bad that admins dont lissten to their community, why would a pvp server be "No chanceable" as Raissa said? I think we need signers, can you help me recruit them? I sent u an inbox msg

Malisia

Reaction score
Well if someone wants to loose all expensive pokemons and money good luck to them. You make one mistake and you end up with nothing :p

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Arcanist Karl:
This is something bad that admins dont lissten to their community, why would a pvp server be "No chanceable" as Raissa said? I think we need signers, can you help me recruit them? I sent u an inbox msg
I don't listen to the "community" in cases like this, because behind the "community" are just 5-10 players. And it simply doesn't worth our efforts.

LUXBELLUM

Reaction score
Hello Malisia, but this would only be a copy of the original server, server would be untouched

Lany

Tutors
Reaction score
Sounds good, like some kind of tournament, not as a mini event. ^^ Nice

Grayfoox

Reaction score
no ty, is pokemon server not call of duty-GTA V-Skyrim server xD

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Rejected for now. We are very busy with other ideas and plans already posted in a thread, and with the usual events you should have enough for this year.

Reactions: Rob
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back