Welcome!

Search results

1. Lany

Padventures Cards

pikachudetective Hello!~ I wanted to share this list with you. I hope it helps you, i did it because i couldn't know with certainty and ease what cards on the map i was missing, mindblown but with this list it became easier for me. You can't edit it, but you can copy and paste in your excel...
  2. Lany

Shinies List

I would like to do a list of all shinies in game becouse many players arent sure which one we have in game, if you know anyone im missing please post it. 1.- Shiny Ampharos 2.- Shiny Ariados 3.- Shiny Bellossom 4.- Shiny Chimecho 5.- Shiny Corsola 6.- Shiny Delibird 7.- Shiny Diggersby 8.-...
  3. Lany

Sell Mega Stone

Sell Blazikenite (Mega Blaziken) Send pm in game to Lany or Dagugo ^^
  4. Lany

Guild House

Hello I played padventures for 5 years now and i like the game very much, the least i would like to do is throw shit and cry for everything ... but, a some of things how happen that can't be passed unnoticed. Padventures makes many very good updates, but they forgets everything that it already...
  5. Lany

Aggressive tutor

Hi My report is about a tutor called Nymeria, last night a player came to the respawn where he was and he started to insult him. The problem is that he was reported and he isn't punished how it should be (demote like old time), he was dowgraded 3 levels as punishment and at 4 hours he had...
  6. Lany

Lany [LT] Platinum

Welcome to my Life Thread guys >-< I hope you enjoy it! 10 to 130 only~~ The best one < 3 Cya~
Back