Welcome!

Search results

1. D

Wide Lens (held) doesn't work

00:24 You see a Wide Lens. Pokemon held item. User has a 5% chance to deal fatal damage. User blocks enemy fatal damage. Can only be used by Pokemon with Protection or Healing moves, including TMs. This held active but don't give fatal damage.
  2. D

Suggestion - Noctowl Resp improvement

Hello staff! So, i've been searching and i couldn't find a good noctowl spawn, the only one i've found is on fan rotoms, and even there isn't that good. So my suggestion is to improve the noctowl spawn on fan rotom, there's 6 swellows and 4 noctowls, i'd suggest to balance the numbers, or raise...
  3. D

[Recovery] Couldnt use my cloned island time due to connection problems on weekend

Due to the connection problem that happened this weekend i was unable to use my c ticket i activated last friday (10/11) at 10 pm BRST. The problem was only solved at Sunday (12/11) 11 pm BRST causing me to lose more than 80% of its time. Id like to ask it to have it back given that it wasnt a...
  4. D

About Milotic, HP improvement

Hello, Milotic is a great pokemon water, but your HP is very low ... 18,5k should be the smallest HP among pokemons 130 in last evolution, could not they think of putting 20k 21,5k of hp in it? Remembering that it is only a suggestion, not a request!
  5. D

Roserade sugestions

Moves: m1 - Poison Sting m2 - Razor Leaf m3 - Ingrain m4 - Sleep powder m5 - Pin Missile m6 - Venom Drech m7 - Toxic m8 - Natural Gift m9 - Petal Blizzard m10 - Grassy terrain New Moves: Moves: m1 - Toxic Spikes m2 - Razor Leaf m3 - Ingrain m4 - Grass Whistle m5 - Energy Ball m6 - Venom...
  6. D

[Recovery] I was mistaken on trade!

I negociate an Eevee from box with the Player Slodziutki But this eevee is from Egg... I try to put it in Daycare and recive this mensage: 01:53 Kate: You don't have this Pokemon or it came from an egg. Please help me... I was cheated !! Evidences: https://imgur.com/a/C7H0Z...
  7. D

[Complaint] Warriorx Was trapped me in Red Gyarados Respawn.

I was absent for the respawn to take more than 5 minutes, when I come back I come across this situation: Warriorx pushes me and summons a pokemon so that I get stuck and can not leave the place! I'll post pictures of what happened. 09:39 Izaya [160]: its seriusly? 09:39 Izaya [160]: you trap...
  8. D

[Support] FPS character problems.

I'm having a fps problem in a character of mine, this character is having frames fall and it looks like I'm playing taking pictures ... it's too bad, but when the other character stops. What can it be?
  9. D

[Support] Sylveon Ability Adaptability [RESET] Solve my case Please !

Diabolith / Platinum I created this topic in the designated area only to not be tumulating the Sylveon quest task topic. I would like to know what can be done for me = / because the ability of my sylveon is totally useless to her = // 15:39 You see a pokeball. Sylveon [61][F] Ability...
  10. D

[Support] FeedBack. Cute Island Report.

My Character Does not can find The treasure in Cute Island. On Hideout Treasure My character Can't find this treasure: 19:09 You see sand. Position: {x = 3835, y = 4085, z = 7}. Reason? I don't Undertand Other player Find it for me, but i check any SQM for the map 7 hours seaching.
  11. D

[Support] My Cloned Pidgeot disappeared.

Good morning! Please help me from 09/05 to 05/05, my pokemon C. Geot disappeared. I changed the house and it disappeared. Player: Diablodebr Ball type: Utra Ball Level: 70 Sex: Male Last usage: Between 04/20 and 05/05
  12. D

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons In Rollback in 09/03/2016

Let's go in day 03/09/2016 , happened a rollback on the server where many of my Pokemon that was to transfer to my third account that I am leveling now gone , the [ PA ] Father helped me , returning several of my Pokemon , but yesterday analyzing , counting, and seeing that lack , I realized...
Back