m4 - Grass Whistle
m5 - Energy Ball
m6 - Venom Drech
m7 - Venomshock
m8 - Petal Dance
m9 - Petal Blizzard
m10 - Grassy terrain
[P] - Mega Drain / Giga Drain

I would like these changes, because roserade is not a pokemon for PvP since it is more geared towards Support / UP, Sleep is a good move ... but everyone knows that Grass Whistle is better range, the other moves only for better mechanics.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
You are suggesting 5 area moves + 3 of them are very strong, else it has grass whistle on its TM learnset.

diabolith

Reaction score
You are suggesting 5 area moves + 3 of them are very strong, else it has grass whistle on its TM learnset.

the roserade was already a weak pokemon, now only weakened more, at least return grass whistle and petal dance, Pin missile has no synergy with the pokemons she is good to hunt, remove sleep powder and switch again for grass whistle, remove natural gift and put back petal dance.

although I think that the moveset I mounted is not op, on the contrary, it will only balance the guys it has, because a normal atk and an insect has no use where it hunts, we will think of something to do for this pokemon who was already a weak pokemon and now it is still more.

thank you.

Sorry to say, that but Roserade and the 4 * Generation

Srry, i forget that only Rosélia is from 3 gen.

Last edited:

Nymeria

Reaction score
I would consider grass whistle and toxic spikes as demz mentioned to me. Toxic spikes would make his poinso side better and wouldnt become op, and grass whistle have more range as roberto mentioned, grass/ poison have a bad type and more disvantages cuzz of that.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
get a consensus. Petal Dance or Toxic spikes?

Sleep powder will stay and grass whistle only as a TM.

Tsotss

Reaction score
If you will change a one move, I prefer Petal Dance.

Nymeria

Reaction score
get a consensus. Petal Dance or Toxic spikes?

Sleep powder will stay and grass whistle only as a TM.

I prefer petal dance then xD!
*need to write some characters so i can press send :/

Obreviate

Reaction score
Well, I've felt a lack of efectviness on AoE spells from roserade, too. It has 3 AoE spells, although, just two of these three are efectives (grassy terrain and petal blizzard) and the third one has a stunning function. It's pretty difficult to take this poke, be to leveing or even dueling, into efectviness consideration. Without saying that this becomes a bit worthless in this affair (AoE moves) in comparison to its first stage (roselia > Petal dance, Leaf storm, toxic spikes, petal blizzard ... lol)). I hadn't time to check it out and give a personal suggestion, but now if i can ... i would like to suggest a replacing of any target-type move from roserade (it has 5) for any AoE one (petal dance or toxic spikes once it hasn't any AoE poison move).

Back