Welcome!

Search results

1. H

Battle Frontier and Pokemon League

This idea came to my mind when i was playing pokemon heart gold. would be awesome to can beat the pokemon league... in PO the pokemon league dont exists. -to can enter in the pokemon league u will need to beat all the Gyms(obviously). -the pokemon league will be extremely hard. -when u win the...
  2. H

Wish

Hi I have an idea, i swear u like it. would be great if put the move "wish".... because in the real pokemon games; in the competitive battles this move is very useful to heal your own team in battle :ugeek: and in this game will be good too i think....,the idea is this. when a pokemon uses...
  3. H

TM's attacks

My idea is that here there TM's to teach, and can use attacks of other type of the pokemon,like charizard using earthquake or a blastoise using ice beam,etc.. -the TM's can be obtained via quests or buying them..i suppose at a high price. -the pokedex can display the TM's availables for each...
  4. H

Suggestions for items =D

Hello... :) I think it would be good if there were items like the Pokemon games that are equipped to the Pokemon as the exp share, water pendant, charcoal,focus sash,amulet coin, etc ... These items can by obtained by the rare loot of the Pokemon,or quests, for example Blastoise can drop a...
Back