Welcome!

Search results

1. M

important.

I collected all the items as get boxing ???
  2. M

[CM]Raissa

Can you help with the exchange? I'll give Pokemon platinum for money on the diamond
  3. M

help please

how and where you can buy or send money for a new Event lottery !!
  4. M

lottery

where and how to buy this ticket please tell me !!!!
  5. M

best Places exp

could you show the players the best place to luchshemi respount pumping !!!preferably with screenshots
  6. M

stone quest

please tell me what to write on a quest NPC Lauren Firestone ??? and the quest for the stones can be done 5 times for all kinds or only one? Gathered all the ingredients and she wrote me you're willing to help me, thank you !! and everything !! what to do?
  7. M

problem with diamonds

the server is very small diamonds, and they are very expensive, we offer the administration to add Pokemon 3 evolve for players with FREE account and this will solve the problem with diamonds
  8. M

weakened kangaskhan

previously had a strong Pokemon, right now, no one feels bad at all to kill, maybe he will return earlier attack, maybe it?
  9. M

tell me please:

Where can I find elekid, Electabuzz and ostolnoe rare Pokemon, without premium
  10. M

Can I exchange or Pokemon characters between servers?

at the dam small online I would like to swap with someone on the Diamond
  11. M

сколько нужно ультра шаров чтобы словить

сколько нужно ультра шаров чтобы словить Used 2 pokeballs, 8 great balls, 7 super balls, 259 ultra balls on Onix. 14:07 Your ultra ball was broken.server Platina
  12. M

Platina

suggest to increase the chance of catching Pokemon, because the server is almost impossible to buy a good Pokemon to catch and almost unreal!!!!
  13. M

[Recovery] account as lost! what to do?

account as a login mixamatveev!long unplayable but right now there is no agreed and Account!!!!what to do now please: Resolve ???sorry for literacy, I'm from Ukraine and I use Google translator!!I typed year level, collect Pokemon, complete quests and now all is lost? vostonovite please!
Back