Welcome!

Search results

1. dokogos

:50::50::50: Magcargo

Good morning everyone, especially STING. I would like to ask you what have you done to my magcargo which i am playing with since it was released. So lets see... you change the incinerate for a freaking meteor beam??!!! Making him even worse than he was before, and i don't think that he was...
  2. dokogos

Insulting + racist

Hello, i've had a fun time fighting for a spawn vs some guy, then he decided to call his friend. Everything was alright by the time he started insulting my mom, calling me a "nigga" and wishing me death. Imo that kind of people should be punished for doing such a pitiful things. There is a link...
  3. dokogos

Beedrill

Hello, at start i would ask how could you "rebalance" beedrill to be so shity?. It is now not expable for someone who play with only 1 favourite poke like me. You have deleted 2 aoe spells that were helping a lot in exp + scary face which was also good. For that you gave him shity fell stinger +...
  4. dokogos

[Buy] Cloned parasect

Hello, I was searching for cloned parasect in game for such a long time so i decided to come and ask here. Soooo, if someone have Cloned Parasect for sell msg me "Damioo" or "Czaplos". You can also post here. You won't regret if you msg me ;) Sorry for my eng. ^_^
  5. dokogos

Client 8.6.

Hello, Can someone give me addres where i will be able to download PA client version 8.6? Thank you in advance :)
  6. dokogos

[Support] Client Bug?

Hello, I tried to download a PA client form official website. When i did it I checked updates. Version of this client is 7.7 and it shows that its the newest version, but if i try to login into game it says that i need to update clinet to version 8.4. When i try to update nothing happends...
Back