Welcome!

Search results

1. Cesittos

Rebalance - Porygon Z

What's up pad family? I believe many old pokes should get some attention and PORYGON Z + family is one of them. Not sure about the sugestion here, but let's think about it. I'd increase damage, however its cooldown would be higher. What do you think? Check below. PORYGON Z MOVESET P -...
  2. Cesittos

Eelektross

EELEKTROSS MOVESET M1 - Giga Drain M2 - Crunch M3 - Dragon Pulse M4 - Nuzzle M5 - Electrify M6 - Thunder M7 - Crush Claw M8 - Bounce -------> Sleep Talk (Also Eeletrik moveset) M9 - Lightning Storm M10 - Discharge SHINY EELEKTROSS MOVESET P - Volt Switch M1 - Giga Drain -------> Scary Face...
  3. Cesittos

Ice Body Ability

ICE BODY ABILITY - Freezing status condition will heal the user 200hp each turn instead of causing damage. Shouldn't stick barb held recover 300hp per turn when equiped to an "ice body ab" pokemon? You see a Sticky Barb. Pokemon held item. Freezes user with a deadly freezing that deals 100...
  4. Cesittos

Crashed and lost my dungeon hunt.

I have no idea how it happened
  5. Cesittos

Rhydon x Rhyperior

I wanna bring back the discussion about RHYDON X RHYPERIOR. I read Sting gave "a final decision" in the last topic about it. Many players asked for changes in 2022 and makes sense the request. Let's be honest: Makes no sense Rhyperior same HP as Rhydon. That's the 1st point i bring, if u...
  6. Cesittos

AURA

I did not chose pink flare. However.... Prints below:
  7. Cesittos

Rework Held System

Hello guys! I want to suggest a change in how to use/apply some helds itens. It's extremely annoying and tiring to switch from pokemon to pokemon, depending on the team you use. Support helds should be applied to players' pokemon case slot. Since they improve and increase the effectiveness of...
  8. Cesittos

[Support] Achievement #525

Last Rayquaza's raid I was the one to last hit it. However the achievement did not update. I would like to ask someonte to check the log, please. I got Tm dragon lullaby from it and I'm sure about the last hit done/shown.
  9. Cesittos

Drawing Rules Doubt

CLASSIC CHARIZARD WALLPAPER
  10. Cesittos

Sandile - Krokorok - Krookodile

Hello, hello. I wanna request a review: TM learnset of sandile's family. Sandile doesn't have any TM available, but if u check Krookodile (level 80) has lvl 20/30/35/40 tm moves it can learn. Also same thing to Krokorok that can learn fissure when 80, but doesnt learn earthquake and some...
  11. Cesittos

House Bug

I cant see House Editor Icon to edit floors from my house. I am the owner.
  12. Cesittos

Ditto's Bug

When Ditto uses false swipe it doesnt recover the moveset from memory card. At least mine wasn't...
  13. Cesittos

[Sell] Diancite

You see a Diancite. Accept offers in CASH or... Some pokemons You can get my attention to negotiate: Shiny: Eevee, Leafeon, Umbreon, Sylveon, Gigalith, Golurk, Sableye, Azumarill. Clone: Rhyperior, Tyranitar. Ultra: Blacephalon PM in game :)
  14. Cesittos

Set Moves

Hello, Hello! Everytime I evolve my Megas they reset my "set moves" in both forms. Can you guys check it?
  15. Cesittos

CARDS System

Let's talk about CARD System! I wonder if you guys plan to create any platform to help trading cards. Do you? Nowadays I really dislike the 5 days cooldown we have, but I do understand the reason of it. Could we have any trade card system that you pick cards according to both needs...
  16. Cesittos

Goodra

Any chance adding Water tornado to Goodra's tm learnset?
  17. Cesittos

Quagsire

Hey guys! Recently we had rebalance work for some pokes that I really liked.... But I'd like to suggest some attention to this guy. QUAGSIRE - SHINY QUAGSIRE - NORMAL About TM Learnset: Can you guys ADD Water tornado and Brine (Both Versions) and Magnitude (Shiny Version)? Is it...
  18. Cesittos

[Support] Pokemon Market

My main charc cannot open Pokemon Market. Item Maket works pefectly. Same account I have 3 charcs and all 3 can check Pokemon Market, but my main charc. Any idea what is going on? :) SOS!
  19. Cesittos

[Support] Add new boxes on Guide

Can you guys update/add all new boxes here? No shiny box, No clone box, Blue box, etc... Obrigado! Thanks :P http://padventures.org/index.php/p/v/gui_box
  20. Cesittos

Cesittos' World [Lt]

E aí, beleza!? Oi, eu sou Cesittos. Esta é a historia da minha vida. Nasci dia 25 de Agosto de 2014. Vamos começar esse Lt voltando ao meu primeiro dia de retorno (12 /05/18) depois de quase 3 anos sem jogar! Mal tinha voltado ao jogo e rolou um evento de captura em dobro em Junho de 2018...
Back