2. C

TM Requests

Add TM Dragon Claw to Salamance
  3. C

Salamence

Also add the posibility of learning TM Dragon Claw
  4. C

Embargo

The move definetely has to change. It is way too random for worse. It has a really low ceiling since its extremely unlikely that you will even hit 3 ticks of damage and an even lower floor since it can miss entirely on damage consistently. Also it´s not even close to being the "Rain Dance"...
  5. C

Dusknoir

Bumpp
  6. C

Dusknoir

Bump!
  7. C

Gardevoir

Buuump
  8. C

Gardevoir

Buump
  9. C

Dusknoir TM

Thanks!
  10. C

Metagross rebalance

Miracle Eye does not do damage on Metagross
  11. C

Dusknoir TM

Not a complain about rebalance, Dusknoir is good right now. However I think Dusknoir should be able to learn Shadow Ball TM. Its dusknoirs´ signature move and he should be able to learn it.
  12. C

Metagross rebalance

I would suggest changing miracle eye to another damaging psychic spell. If not, add a passive that is the "utility spell" and put a damaging spell in its normal movepool.
  13. C

Rebalance Discussions

Let Dusknoir learn Shadow Ball TM
  14. C

Rebalance Discussions

Dusknoir should be able to learn the Shadow Ball TM
  15. C

Scrappy Bug

Refresh
  16. C

Scrappy Bug

Scrappy isnt working with Vigoroth on Haunters, they have primary Ghost so I think its bugged
  17. C

Metang Ability

Metang has the ability Soundproof, which is supposed to reduce damage from "sound" type attacks. However, the move Sing from clefairies does put the sleep effect on him. I dont know if its supposed to be like that or if it is a bug.
  18. C

Rebalance Discussions

Dusknoir´s shadow sneak does the same damage as dusclops´ shadow sneak like at 450 dmg per second. It also only has one weak ability compared to other ghost evolutions of the level. Its passive also rarely hits
  19. C

Bug when selling pokemons

Oooh thanks
  20. C

Bug when selling pokemons

When you want to sell pokemons to the npc, the depot is empty
Back