Welcome!

Search results

1. C

About the event (By Staff Member)

Hello, PAdventurers! I'm here because I guess you need a explanation about what is going on. You deserve this! The event was to happen on the Halloween, logic. We, the Staff, worked in everything together, designers did the new sprites, we talked about how the event would works and we tried to...
  2. C

[Recovery] Batichicaxd loses another pokemon

A player called Batichicaxd, from pearl, lost another pokemon. Magmar 87[M] in Super Ball without TMs. Can someone check, please? PS: He told that always when he dies, he lose a pokemon. Can someone check this? Thanks!
  3. C

[Recovery] Batichicaxd lost his pokemon

A player called Batichicaxd, from pearl, lost his pokemon. Clefable 74[M] in Great Ball with TM Meteor Mash. Can someone check, please?
  4. C

My idea of new Quest.

-SORRY FOR POST THIS THING HERE, I COULD NOT SEND BY PRIVATE MESSAGE TO [PA] HOHENHEIM BECAUSE OF THE SIZE OF THIS TEXT.- So... The quest begins in Lavender, where we meet a NPC. His name is Red. He is a old guy, bald, curved... But his sprite looks like a ghost pokemons, transparent. He just...
  5. C

My friend told me about a bug.

He told me that always when he is on PVP Zone or in invasions, because of the lot of people in his screen appears a message of Debug in your computer and the game is closed. I don't know what's wrong, I asked him about bug with something specific like Addon Blissey, etc. But he told that is just...
  6. C

-Chris'Diana's Life Thread-

Chris'Diana's Life Thread (English) Hello players, this is my Life Thread. I'm not rich, I'm not high level and I don't have beautiful and rare pokemons. But I hope you enjoy my humble journey to the power. Here I want to post my caughts, my level ups, my quests... And specially I want to know...
  7. C

About a missing pokemon.

Hi, my friend asked me to do a thread here to ask for help about your missing pokemon, so I'll put here the informations about the lost pokemon: Halloween Noctowl 64F With Fly Attack in Level Ball. The name of my friend is Andrezix, he is from Diamond. We are waiting for some answer. Thanks!
  8. C

[Guide] [PT]Padventures Tutorial

Iniciantes (parte I) Iniciantes (Parte II) Ice Quest (Quest Spoiler) PAPOI Respawn (Quest Spoiler) Ghost Mansion (Quest Spoiler) Venom Quest Service (Quest Spoiler) Palace Quest Respawns (Quest Spoiler) PAnnihilator (Quest Spoiler) Daily Quests and Black Market (Quest spoiler)...
  9. C

[Donation] I have a problem with ZayPay

I tried to donate using the Zaypay, but I had problem during the donation process, can someone help me? I made everything as are written there. I had 14,50R$ of credits in my cellphone and the donation for 4 points coasts 9,16R$. During the call, my credits are over and in the time what I had...
  10. C

Problems to open my main bag.

I got problems to open my main bag... Everytime I try and it results in debug. I'm using the old client. Can someone check this for me?
Back