Welcome!

Search results

1. Prexius

[Recovery] Rollback due to crash at around 20:45 CEST

Dear Staff, Yesterday around 20:40 CEST I bought a Melmetal that had been put, for just 10 seconds, in the market because I had contact with the seller. A few minutes right after the trade was completed, the server crashed and went down. After this crash, the trade had been reversed, I got my...
  2. Prexius

[Recovery] Lost pokemons - character: Avellana

Dear staff, Last week my brothers and I wanted to play PAdventures once again. Khylithos' and my (Prexius) pokemon teams were still present from the time when we retired (~2016). However, my other brother's character, Avellana, had no team left on this character. He had all kind of pokemons...
  3. Prexius

[Recovery] PIN Recovery

Dear staff, I've come back to play again after a stop of several years. However, I forgot my PIN code. How can I reset or retrieve my code without mailadress, since the mailadress I used for this forum account does not match the mailadress I used for my player account apparently. Could you...
  4. Prexius

[Recovery] Forgot my PIN

Hello all, I'm back again to Padventures. I played a lot on Pearl and I heard from Platinum, so I want to start again at Platinum. Now I discovered I had made a Pincode on my account, I don't know what it is anymore. Is it a possibility to get access again to my account? Thanks. Kind regards...
  5. Prexius

Khylithos and Prexius' Adventure on Platinum

Hello guys, We just started, I'm actually lvl 15 so I can't handle this squirtle but it was a nice catch (Caught it with the Pokeball anyway ;p) You'll see some nice pictures of us with our new nab teams and catches on Platinum. Enjoy! Greetings, Khylithos (Khylithia) and Prexius (Zico...
  6. Prexius

Bug of Metang

I know it's not a really important bug, but I thought let's post it. Maybe it's easy to fix it xD By the name it says: Beldum, when it's a Metang.. This picture will let you show it ;P Greetings~
  7. Prexius

Suggestion to get maybe more players to this game

Hello, I want to talk about how to get more players to this game, like PA had 3-2 years ago. Add PAdventures on Otservlist.org.. It's an OT list, there are some pokemon servers also, but they don't have 300-400 players online in weekend. This weekend we had 500 players in total online. If you...
  8. Prexius

Some suggestions

Hello all, I have a few suggestions about maybe making PA better: 1. Read sometimes the Rebalance suggestions thread. And do something with it. 2. Maybe add news on the homepage, like this Valentine event. It will be very clear for everyone if you add this. New players can see what's going...
  9. Prexius

My bugged Eevee Egg

Hello, A half year ago, I had bought an Eevee Egg. After 3 weeks I thought, my eevee egg were bugged. Now after 6~7 months I had to post a Thread on the forum, about my bugged Eevee Egg. It's still in his egg. My question is, if any GM or Admin can fix my egg? Or give me a new one? xD It...
  10. Prexius

Prexius' Shop

Sell: - TM41 Sky Uppercut - Blaziken Doll - Flygon Toy - Blissey 113 with TM Water Pulse and TM Thunder Bolt - Combusken 75M Buy: - Leafeon - TM26 Earthquake - 5 Rare Candies 700HD each Greetings~ Prexius
Back