Welcome!

Search results

1. Nagatto

[Complaint] inb4 Nagatto complaints

Ofc not jaja And dats the video Jano? its the same shit of the pictures, show me real proofs plz when i say in the game "i sold this pokes for cash rl" "i buy this poke using cash rl", this kind of "proofs" can be edited and i can do the same using your name and picture, or the picture of Aga...
  2. Nagatto

And dat "Naga" its me?
  3. Nagatto

Really think than I stole him? Do you know what really happens? Ask to the guild they already know my version and maybe you bealive on me or in oci dat I really don’t care… and don’t need my friends to resolve my problems and this fake report like oci needs all she’s girlfriends to help it...
  4. Nagatto

Really? me? or you want to make believe to the ppl what supposedly i do?.. btw i dont need more "friendships" like yours i have my friends and really dont need more fakes friends.. so youre pretty sure than i do a lot of "crimens" why dont proove dat? why dont post dat alleged video right now...
  5. Nagatto

Funny coming from a 15 years old boy, who only reaches out his hand to get money of his dady. You dont really know me =)
  6. Nagatto

Te escribire en español para que entiendas, realmente crees que me importa tanto el juego? lo que quiero es que aqui se muestren pruebas reales y que Jano que hasta donde se es uno de los owners del juego sepa lo que realmente esta haciendo y muestre pruebas contundentes, de no ser asi seria una...
  7. Nagatto

Really? you join to heart pirates like 2 or 3 weeks ago and you know all of all ppl there OMG whatever i dont need talk to you i need the "video" to see a real deletion and not this edited pictures, and no if this deletion was legal or show real proofs i dont start to play again dont worry...
  8. Nagatto

Funny friends of oci, all here but nobodys know whos really is him. And yes Jano you can check all the creations and trades of drarcarys why dont do dat? Also i dont have block oci on skype..
  9. Nagatto

And... if this alleged pictures was real why dont deleted oci too? http://3.1m.yt/Eyehhtcip.png And dark zetzu? Its just illogic
  10. Nagatto

I'm legal, if you want a real ilegal and shameless player is Oci, he bought to many pokes and cash to CM Drarcarys using cash rl, he told me cause he is my rl i dont have the proofs, jano can show it but he dont want to show it, i dont know why.
  11. Nagatto

Dat photos was edited, and my request again, can i see proofs in the game? skype can be edited since i have oci on my contacts, and i guess its for the "alleged theft" about him, why he dont show this screenshots before?
  12. Nagatto

Ok, Close the another thread please. And can you show me a real proofs? i mean proofs in game no dat edited photos?
  13. Nagatto

[Support] Nagatto

01:32 Pecunia has taken the action "Deletion" against: Nagatto, with reason: "Illegal Advertising/Trade". Can i see the proofs? or why i get deleted?
  14. Nagatto

Remove Elemental Quest - NOBODY LIKES IT

Jajajaja really? Imo, the solution of this quest its make avialable use cloned pokemons (jolteon, flareon, vaporeon, charizard, gengar, kazam) and steelix (onix too ofc) i think with this mini changes this quest will be more easier.
  15. Nagatto

Update 7.2, Farewell classic client

Thx guys :]
  16. Nagatto

Update 7.2, Farewell classic client

We can download on padventures website? or you going to put one link?
  17. Nagatto

Children's Day lottery

Nagatto Diamond
  18. Nagatto

Global Tournament 2015

Player without forum account Name: Zhou-tai World: Diamond Category: B Nationality: Mexican
  19. Nagatto

Hi there

asdfghjkl que grosero! :C
  20. Nagatto

Hi there

Better without you jijiji
Back