What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] inb4 Nagatto complaints

Little Raezor

Reaction score
you know, the most funny thing is than still knowing how you are, you want to make believe to the people than you didn't do anything and you really know that what I'm saying is true, this is just a little of all you did because you have more crimens and you know that, but the worst is than you don't accept than you are a shameless thief and for a game you steal to your "friends", to people than really offered their friendship and even that you don't have the bravery to recognize anything, you have a serious problem with this game, accept your own mitakes and let it go, you could not avoid this one Jose ^^ att: Oci

Nagatto

Reaction score
Really? me? or you want to make believe to the ppl what supposedly i do?.. btw i dont need more "friendships" like yours i have my friends and really dont need more fakes friends.. so youre pretty sure than i do a lot of "crimens" why dont proove dat? why dont post dat alleged video right now? why takes a lot of time? are you editing right now, like this pictures? you were really in love of me? (cause youre gay, you told me dat too) dont say dat stupid things like always i know you and nobody's know you like me LIER.. and sorry but i like womens ^^

Zecao

Reaction score
well. before of read all these comments, i have some words for you.. you're a great duelist, but this duel cant win. everyone of heart pirates, trust you, but steal? why? u have really strong pokemons, you dont have a reason to stole to your friend, and if now we talk about friends... where are your "friends" now? i dont see persons helping you, or give some comment to prove your words. i'll take raezor words accept your own mistakes. regards and is not a jugdement, its a sincery word of a old friend

Little Raezor

Reaction score
Really? me? or you want to make believe to the ppl what supposedly i do?.. btw i dont need more "friendships" like yours i have my friends and really dont need more fakes friends.. so youre pretty sure than i do a lot of "crimens" why dont proove dat? why dont post dat alleged video right now? why takes a lot of time? are you editing right now, like this pictures? you were really in love of me? (cause youre gay, you told me dat too) dont say dat stupid things like always i know you and nobody's know you like me LIER.. and sorry but i like womens ^^

Really? lol so affected those who no longer know what to say? this only confirms that these sick and stupid, but in the end going to fall like the rat who you are ^^

dave'

Reaction score
comedy-central_comedy_central,600.jpg

Official sponsor of this thread. Just scroll down.

Little Raezor

Reaction score
i'll take raezor words accept your own mistakes. regards and is not a jugdement, its a sincery word of a old friend

Is Oci replying since my account :p

About the gay stuff and that things that are personal, let me tell you nagatto, el joto eres tu trayendo aqui esas cosas que nada que ver, pedazo de maricon

Levitate On Pearl

Banned user
Reaction score
Stop acting like a stupid child and assume the consequences of your actions
----
Ten huevitos para aceptar las estupideces que haces Jose, ya estas peludo.

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Still I can't believe, what have you done Nagatto. You were one of the people in our guild, who I really liked. I know Oci good, he is trustworthy, and you have hacked him - your best friend. Friendship is more important that game. You have shown, that you are false person... Im so sorry. I thought, we are one familly. What happened to you ? Please, don't lie, cause we all know the truth.

Nagatto

Reaction score
but steal? why? u have really strong pokemons, you dont have a reason to stole to your friend, and if now we talk about friends... where are your "friends" now? i dont see persons helping you
Really think than I stole him? Do you know what really happens? Ask to the guild they already know my version and maybe you bealive on me or in oci dat I really don’t care… and don’t need my friends to resolve my problems and this fake report like oci needs all she’s girlfriends to help it.

el joto eres tu trayendo aqui esas cosas que nada que ver, pedazo de maricon
Jajajajaja es encerio? Quien era quien me decía que no le gustaba tanto hablar con el por las cosas que le decía? Déjate de pendejadas tu y si vas a publicar algo que sean pruebas no estupideces :*

Ten huevitos para aceptar las estupideces que haces Jose, ya estas peludo.
Yo acepto mis errores, quisiera saber cual fue el de aquí.. y tengo mas huevos que tu asi que mejor cállate mijo, quien fue el deleteado antes por reportes falsos?

Im still waiting for dat video...

Chori :)

Reaction score

It´s sad you think including his sexual orientation might help your flawed logic of being good and not doing anything wrong.

You won´t get undeleted even if it was proved you did nothing wrong (then again, everyone knows you did) cause you came to the forum with no facts and just talking crap. Good luck on the server called Deletera.

P.S. Singular form = woman, plural form = women. There is no such thing as womens.
P.S2. fake* crimes* prove* that* take* in love WITH me* nobody* knows*

P.S3. Nagatto has fallen. Loot of Nagatto: Deletera ticket (1 use).

Mang Pearl

Reaction score
Since when are skype, facebook or any kind of images or documents outside the game, proof of anything?

I am not trying to defend anyone (I don't even know Nagatto) and I think everyone should be punished for illegal trading, but once (some time ago) I reported one of the richest players of the game, with skype and facebook conversations, but Hoheinhen didn't even read them cause they were not in game images. I think this may be personal.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Since when are skype, facebook or any kind of images or documents outside the game, proof of anything?

I am not trying to defend anyone (I don't even know Nagatto) and I think everyone should be punished for illegal trading, but once (some time ago) I reported one of the richest players of the game, with skype and facebook conversations, but Hoheinhen didn't even read them cause they were not in game images. I think this may be personal.

since a lot time buddy, there been a lot of bans/deletions for Facebook, Skype conversations, posts if we can link the in-game account with said conversation

Mang Pearl

Reaction score
since a lot time buddy, there been a lot of bans/deletions for Facebook, Skype conversations, posts if we can link the in-game account with said conversation

I showed my proof to Maritos and Hoheinhem. There were a lot of them, enough to delete the player, but like I said, they didn't even read them saying they were not in game proof (I had in game images enough to link the characters with the skype/facebook accounts)

edit: well forget it this is offtopic

Last edited:

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
I showed my proof to Maritos and Hoheinhem. There were a lot of them, enough to delete the player, but like I said, they didn't even read them saying they were not in game proof (I had in game images enough to link the characters with the skype/facebook accounts)

edit: well forget it this is offtopic

it been a long time since maritos is gone so you should be talking of something a bit older than this

Back