What's new

Welcome!

Update 7.2, Farewell classic client

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys, patch 7.2 have been released, with this release:

- Classic client have been blocked
- A new version of the updater have been released, you need to re download client.
- Inquisition quest respawns doesn't give experience to players anymore.
- Many internal changes in modern client for future updates.

Ellein

Banned user
Reaction score
I'm not feeling good about blocking classic client, cuz i'm having fps drops on the modern client.

Aless

Reaction score
On Modern Client i can't receive any private message during the latest versions.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
On Modern Client i can't receive any private message during the latest versions.

check if u didn't select "ignore all pms"
zA_HyijSW.png

whitechapel

Reaction score
I do not agree with the blockade of the classic client , since many people assume that they have the right PC to run the modern customer , will happen to them ?.
That's my complaint.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
We aren't here to discuss of classic client, it already been discussed, you all were warned that it would be removed, so avoid posting about it because is already decided.

Ellein

Banned user
Reaction score
We aren't here to discuss of classic client, it already been discussed, you all were warned that it would be removed, so avoid posting about it because is already decided.
We, PLAYERS, the ones who RUNS this server have just said what do we think about it, don't be rude, even if it was discussed, haven't we got the right to say what we want on FORUM? No offence, just asking/saying. We just want to be treated like a PEOPLE not just like CATTLE who destroys your perfect server. I don't mind if i get warned or something, someone had to say it and if u will treat it like a offence it would just show that you're non distanced to yourself.
Greetings
Bartek
p.s. i love playing on this server, just relationships between players and administration sucks
p.s. 2 does it means that if we all been warned that it would be removed, and we aren't able to play or we don't want to play on modern client we're useless?

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
We, PLAYERS, the ones who RUNS this server have just said what do we think about it, don't be rude, even if it was discussed, haven't we got the right to say what we want on FORUM? No offence, just asking/saying. We just want to be treated like a PEOPLE not just like CATTLE who destroys your perfect server. I don't mind if i get warned or something, someone had to say it and if u will treat it like a offence it would just show that you're non distanced to yourself.
Greetings
Bartek
p.s. i love playing on this server, just relationships between players and administration sucks

Try to implement any bigger updates on classic client - G'luck. No updates actually means fall of the server. Sacrificing few to save many in that case seems fair deal for me, and really, modern client doesn't have so big requirements, I'm sure atleast half of crying ppl can run it after some optimalization.
I understand complains about relations between admins and player, but in that case you have no right to complain since it was announced long time ago and it was neccessary.

Ellein

Banned user
Reaction score
Try to implement any bigger updates on classic client - G'luck.
Couldn't it be just left to players who wanted to use it? Even without updates, with many debugs - who want's to use it - go on.
I'm here to talk not to fight - so tell me what about it now?

koles

Reaction score
Couldn't it be just left to players who wanted to use it? Even without updates, with many debugs - who want's to use it - go on.
I'm here to talk not to fight - so tell me what about it now?

For what using client, if all what you can do in this is nothing? If you get debugs, you can't go exp, talk etc.

Ellein

Banned user
Reaction score
For what using client, if all what you can do in this is nothing? If you get debugs, you can't go exp, talk etc.
Debugs happens when you see something isn't improved into old client. For example, there are not many things in Kanto that are getting new, maybe some details etc. But going to get experience would be still possible.

Sheeper

Reaction score
Debugs happens when you see something isn't improved into old client. For example, there are not many things in Kanto that are getting new, maybe some details etc. But going to get experience would be still possible.

Just some new skill animation and you might get f*cked up in pvp and half of good spawns (You might not remember it, but there was a time when Dewgong's Rest was crashing everyone in your sight)

koles

Reaction score

Now, maybe yes. But if administration off classic client probably they will add something in future example, new skills looks. After that you don't have chance to exp, stay in pvp or something

Back